Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Need Information About Food Stuff Supply/ Trading Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Information About Food Stuff Supply/ Trading Business (2017 Views)

How To Start Domain Trading Business In Nigeria / Incorporating A Trading Business / Facts About Food Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information About Food Stuff Supply/ Trading Business by mrsage(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2016
hello,
I have a friend who has just lost his job in a Microfinance Bank.

He's young, energetic and intelligent. I want to set him up in business and I've been doing some research.
I discovered that food stuff related business will be ideal in Nigeria now.

He already paid a visit to imo state to carry out research about Palm Oil trading but the outcome wasn't positive.

I'm looking at food stuff trading. Probably getting food items from the East or North then sell here in Lagos.

If you have any idea or information kindly share.
Food items like tomotoes, rice, garri, Palm Oil, beans, etc have become hot cake now.

Kindly assist
Re: Need Information About Food Stuff Supply/ Trading Business by davidprofblog: 9:05pm On May 25, 2016
mrsage:
hello,

He's young, energetic and intelligent. I want to set him up in business and I've been doing some research.

He already paid a visit to imo state to carry out research about Palm Oil trading but the outcome wasn't positive.

I'm looking at food stuff trading. Probably getting food items from the East or North then sell here in Lagos.

Food items like tomotoes, rice, garri, Palm Oil, beans, etc have become hot cake now.

Kindly assist

good idea bro..

do you think irish potatoes is also among the hotcake food demanded?

I yes, then do the price check (basket and bag) let me know the price and then I compare it with the jos price and see if you may have a reason to start trading on it.
Re: Need Information About Food Stuff Supply/ Trading Business by mrsage(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2016
davidprofblog:

good idea bro..

do you think irish potatoes is also among the hotcake food demanded?

I yes, then do the price check (basket and bag) let me know the price and then I compare it with the jos price and see if you may have a reason to start trading on it.

You based in Jos right?
Re: Need Information About Food Stuff Supply/ Trading Business by kayzat: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
mrsage:
hello,

Kindly assist

Did you proceed with the business Sir and how is the business doing?

(1) (Reply)

Gift Card & BITCOINS Conversion Zone And Its Advantages / Who Else Notice Banks Did Not Send Independence Congratulatory Messages / How Do I Change My Tbc To Btc .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.