Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pls Help!!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help!!!!!!! (567 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!!!!! by Welcomme: 10:44pm On May 25, 2016
I subscribed for Mtn 1.5 gig. The problem is I cant download with it and it doesn't browse on anyother browser asides opera..Wat could be d problem?
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!! by mosjames: 12:13am On May 26, 2016
Contact their customer care na
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!! by Welcomme: 6:26am On May 26, 2016
mosjames:
Contact their customer care na
I hav but to no avail. They refused to pick and recently they stopped connect to a customer care representative .
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!! by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2016
The same shit happened to me, i have hence sworn never to have anything to do with mtn again. I have about 903mb left but it's not connecting at all. Call customer care for about 5 times and the issue still hasn't been resolved. My advice, just stay away from mtn if you don't want to be scammed.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!! by flexcity82: 1:56pm On May 26, 2016
guy them don gba you indirectly
Welcomme:
I hav but to no avail. They refused to pick and recently they stopped connect to a customer care representative .
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!! by Kevas(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2016
creat new access point on your phone Access point:web.GPRS.mtnnigeria.net proxy:empty username empty password:empty proxy port:empty after dat save and download anytin u want

(1) (Reply)

Hotspot Showing Limited Access After Changing Data Provider / Please Help Her Win This Competition / In Need Of Ipad Air 2 64gb Clean & Meant London Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.