Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos (41211 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job / Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by hyperflex(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2016
JubalTheophilus:
As much as I have done a lot of degrading jobs, its no fun when u leave in a society that worships 419ners, politicians and ritualist. A society that celebrates ill gotten wealth. A society that judges u by what u do and not who u are. A society were women rather stay single than touch a broke nigger. A society that loves lies over truth. We all want to be appreciated, respected so we choose flashy ways and bombastic titles. My days of staying true is over. "Fake it till u make it". So when the girls drop 1 or no comment its the society we live. Decayed !
Truth my man!! Fake it till u make it. Nobody is even saying they shld marry a broke man. But a broke man won't be broke forever. Some people Werr not born to make it alone. They av to av that special someone to make it. That's why lots of people walking around lost n thinking bout what they did wrong or haven't done. Our African society is so enmeshed in poverty n a philosophy of selfishness that all our thoughts r predicated on money. Even the white man that created this affluent lives r not as vain as we r. About girls, women n money r same. One gives value to the other. Making it is all a man has to do. And as much as ladies like to act like they deserve respect n all that shit they don't act like it. A lekki runs babe don't like getting called a bitch because of her delusional idea that she deserves respect despite that she's a toilet. But like I said let a man be a man n make it. That's the solution. Women r commodities in this time n age
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 26, 2016
iguita:
Yes ke. Igando nobi Lagos? My co-village woman. Abeg find this guy location make w buy puff puff chop

If you see the guy flash me make we do puff puff party
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by iguita: 2:47pm On May 26, 2016
Issoke. #puffpuffPartyLoading
favoured234:

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by adebayolukmon(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2016
cocoberry:
This ur food make sense die shocked

u fit follow chop now
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by aalangel(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
bqlekan:
Let me check on him before I believe... This source and fake news be like undecided

Nigeria and corruption

Used to buy from him in 2012. He even has apprentices. Just didn't know he's a graduate.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by bqlekan(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2016
aalangel:

Used to buy from him in 2012. He even has apprentices. Just didn't know he's a graduate.

Well, at least someone knows him... I just don't believe news from this source.. Thanks for the info...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by mizhanny(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2016
favoured234:
I have not noticed him there oh
Maybe he is yet to make the place pimped up
lol, hvnt met him too
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by iguita: 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
Hello bae. Haff you see the puff puff sellar? Hungry has cash me this afternoon. Abi you cook for house?
favoured234:

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by saintkeppy(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2016
Willie2015:

Start small and you dont need to have millions to start a biz. You should forget loans, how do you intend to break even in the first place when IR on loan is between 25- 30%.
. Not all banks requires such IR e.g micro-finance bank. I agree we need to start small but, but high cost of things this days can u recommend a start up capital for a small biz?
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by iguita: 3:39am On Jul 04, 2016
How far now babe? I don find this puff puff seller taya I no see am oo. How we wan chop sari so?
favoured234:

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 04, 2016
iguita:
How far now babe? I don find this puff puff seller taya I no see am oo. How we wan chop sari so?

Hahahaaha
Hope you are good
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by iguita: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm fine. Asides from this security threat at isuti road, that' giving us sleepless nights
favoured234:

Hahahaaha
Hope you are good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineers Salary / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.