Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

You Don’t Ask For Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Don’t Ask For Help. (409 Views)

I Cry For Help Please Save My Life And Career Thanks / A Cry For Help From A Friend Seeking Opportunities / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Ask For Help. by fermonster(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2016
Summary: Ask knock seek receive…
Case study: Me,
Target: You and your investment!

Well, this one should be pretty easy to figure out, but am still going to say it anyway. I posted an article couple of days back about how I needed volunteers and had to post on my facebook wall to get some volunteers to work with on my project. Yeah, I got two friends and that’s just one way out of many to get help without breaking a bank. And you have to learn how to do the same.

We all need help in one way or the other and without it, we will be stuck at a very uncomfortable stage in life. You don’t have to be ashamed of asking for help from people, every reasonable and well educated person offering you help should know that nothing goes for nothing. And for every help rendered, it is a favor gained in return.
So only ask for help from people who are educated.

NOTE: an educated person is someone who can get whatever he/she deserves financially or the equivalent without violating the rights of others.
In other words, you as a man/woman doing the right thing to make a living are educated. You don’t need to be an O’level holder, degree holder, masters, PhD…, in other to be educated. We are all educated in our own way. Thanks to God.

To grow every second in life, you need to ask for help. From God, man, woman, friends, family etc.
Don’t be shy or afraid to seek for help. God and his 12 disciples is a clear sign that every man/woman needs help. So please, be my guest and be happy and grateful whenever you get the help you deserve and never forget to return the favor.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Business Plan (contd.) Company Description / Invitation To Newcrest Business School / Medical Doctor Artist At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.