Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! (1806 Views)

In Need Of Quick Cash Borrow Money Online Urgently With This Options / How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently / I Need IT Advice To Set Up A College Of Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by RosabonServices: 8:06am On May 26, 2016
Emeka deals in branded items and souvenirs which he sources from China. Last month, he got a contract to supply students’ badges to a group of school in Lagos and was given the usual 50 Percent Upfront payment.

As usual, he planned to withdraw from his business account to summate the money so production could commence in China. However, he got the news of his mother’s illness which needed urgent financial attention. With little left in his savings account, Emeka had no choice but to withdraw from his business account as he rushed to the village.

On getting back to Lagos, he was faced with the herculean task of getting the agreed amount to his partner in China soon enough to avoid extra payment because of the fluctuating interest rate and also to meet the School’s deadline.

Just like Emeka many people have their financial plans set, but the unexpected happens altering these plans, causing them to need extra cash fast!

To fast track access to quick cash to individuals in these situations, Rosabon Financial Services, Nigeria’s leading award winning non-banking financial institution introduced the Rosabon Quick Loan, RQL.

The RQL eliminates unnecessary paperwork and long approval time, giving you access to upto N650, 000 to be repaid within 6 months without any Collateral or Guarantor(s).

With the following you are good to go!
• Credible source of income,
• Passport photographs and
• Valid means of identification

Once your application gets approval, you are credited the desired amount by the next business day!

For more information, send an email to clientservices@rosabon-finance.com or call 08150880038, 08150880039. Are you in Port-Harcourt and its environs, send an email to Clientservicesphc@rosabon-finance.com or call 0815 088 0082.

Re: Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by revabey22: 7:31am On May 27, 2016
abeyjubilee@hotmail.com
Re: Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by sabbath316(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2016
[/quote]
Do u give start-up capital? I have a bus for colateral
Re: Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by walexy14(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
Fast and easy. you should all apply today.
Re: Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by bizgenius1: 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
walexy14:
Fast and easy. you should all apply today.

Do u work for them??
Re: Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by walexy14(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2016
bizgenius1:

Do u work for them??
YES
Re: Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by bizgenius1: 9:09pm On May 29, 2016
walexy14:

YES

So they give out loans to non salary earners? M in Ibadan do u have an office here?
Re: Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by 2special(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
You better state your {very} harsh terms and conditions here, because have been to office at Yaba.
Re: Quick Cash Whenever You Need It! by Mpeka(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
What about interest rate? Other conditions in tiny red letter at the bottom of the agreement page, are those ones applicable.
Please I need a reply so that I can action.

(1) (Reply)

Please Enlight Me On Hw To Invest My 5000k To Earn Reasonable Yeild. / Is MMM Really Gone Forever / Personal Finance Management Tips And Tricks By PFM Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.