Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic (1156 Views)

Nissan Has Built 150 Million Vehicles Since 1933 / China's Transit Elevated Bus Debuts At Beijing Intel High Tech Expo / China Unveils Elevated Bus That Drives Over The TOP Of Other Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic by MissNG: 8:40am On May 26, 2016
Engineers in China have unveiled the technology and prototype of a bus which could house 1,200 people at the same time, but doesn't block any traffic while running on the road. In fact, the bus scales above traffic.
Chief engineer of TEB project Bai Zhiming was quoted saying:

"With a carrying capacity of 1,200 people at a time, the TEB has the same functions as the subway while its cost of construction is less than one fifth that of the subway."

The buses will be available on the roads of China which are known for nasty traffics by 2017.a

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/05/video-photos-china-has-built-elevated.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6f36nOG7DM

Re: China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic by ITbomb(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2016
I would like to see what will happen when this one come meet Dangote truck
Re: China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic by MissNG: 9:04am On May 26, 2016
lol you no well.
ITbomb:
I would like to see what will happen when this one come meet Dangote truck

lalasticlala, seun.
Re: China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic by reaky(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2016
I swear I can't wait to c that day
Re: China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic by SenJoe(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2016
Will be interesting to see this on Jebba - Mokwa road.
Re: China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic by TheRealGEJ: 9:35am On May 26, 2016
SenJoe:
Will be interesting to see this on Jebba - Mokwa road.

This one won't work in Naija, who want allow you climb am?

(1) (Reply)

What's Killing My Car Battery? / Lenovo Thinkpad Mini Laptop N29,000 / How Do I Re-insert My Car Battery After Charging It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.