Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

NEXT Cash N Carry And Fake, Adulterated/ Expired Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NEXT Cash N Carry And Fake, Adulterated/ Expired Products (1020 Views)

Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Fg May Close Down Retail Store Giants, Shoprite, Cash ā€˜nā€™ Carry: Read Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEXT Cash N Carry And Fake, Adulterated/ Expired Products by babeface3: 10:07am On May 26, 2016
Recently on relocating to Abuja, I was at first fascinated by the nice products sold at considerable prices and the ease of shopping in such losh and serene environment.I became a regular shopper and got a card for my incessant patronage.

The confidence I built overtime made me not to examine any product I buy from this shopping mall. Just last week, 2 cousins of mine visited and were served out of the fruit juice I bought from NEXT. minutes after they drank, one started complaining about serious stomach upset. I then decided to check the fruit juice which I bought at random and packed in a carton. To my surprise 4 out of 6 cans had expired since 2015.

That aroused my suspicion. I checked the beer bottles and discovered almost all of them have particles and there was no way to ascertain their expiry dates. The ones that did not have particles could not foam when poured in a cup or on the ground.

Please I am not against any man's business. I am posting this because I have lodged several complaints, not to get my money back but because of the health of the people that troop in and out with these products but to no avail.
Re: NEXT Cash N Carry And Fake, Adulterated/ Expired Products by FODA(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2016
God have mercy on ur children,for not checking d items b4 u purchased,that is fantastically carelessness sir.
Re: NEXT Cash N Carry And Fake, Adulterated/ Expired Products by shocker007(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
@OP That is a very huge carelessness. Never buy or consume any product without checking the expiry date and authenticity.

I once bought 3 body cream from Jumia and all that came in was fake.

Thank God I know the original, I would have fell victim. I actually got the original from Konga by the end of all drama.

Please let us be watchful and don't kid with things like this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Economic Recession; The Way Forward For Nigeria - THE WILL NIGERIA / Distributors Wanted Nationwide For Go-clean F.M.C.G Brand Products / Canon Opens Its First West African Office In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.