Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Saraki And Wife Co-owned Company Used To Buy Property (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Saraki And Wife Co-owned Company Used To Buy Property (video) (359 Views)

Invest And Buy Property In Crossandchurchills Wit LASG Excision / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More / HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki And Wife Co-owned Company Used To Buy Property (video) by letdemno: 10:48am On May 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7uGjA28fdc
Testifying at the Code of Conduct Tribunal on Wednesday, Michael Wetkas said the company, Carlie Property Limited belongs to Saraki. Upon cross-examination by Paul Usoro (SAN), Wetkas maintained that a piece of undeclared property‎ at Plot 2482 Cadastral Zone Maitama, Abuja was Saraki’s. He disclosed that Saraki bought the property in 1993, but that he did not declare it in 2003 when he became governor of Kwara state. Quizzed whether or not Saraki had his name in the deeds of the property, Wetkas‎ said: “No, it was not mentioned.”
Re: Saraki And Wife Co-owned Company Used To Buy Property (video) by thegrinch(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
I would like to see how this ends
Re: Saraki And Wife Co-owned Company Used To Buy Property (video) by bewla(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2016
oya part to nollywood

(1) (Reply)

37yrs Old Man Sentenced To 6-months Jaill Term For Touching Teenager's Breast / Help: I Need 150 000 Loan For My Business / Life Loss At Asaba-benin Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.