Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books (17297 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Let's talk about BOOKS
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is the best August... Glory!
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply HIDE IT IN A BOOK? We are here to change that narrative.

What book are you currently looking for or interested in reading. Kindly reach out to us today.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY FIELD IS AVAILABLE WITH US.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
What books are you currently looking for
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Spice up your life with these amazing collections of books. Get your books in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply HIDE IT IN A BOOK? We are here to change that narrative.

What book are you currently looking for or interested in reading. Kindly reach out to us today.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY FIELD IS AVAILABLE WITH US.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Happy New Month... This month brings you multiple blessings on all fronts
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK?
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Happy Easter People
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Spice up your Marriage and Relationships with these amazing collections of books. Get your books in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2023
This is a great week for a New BOOK
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
NEVER EVER FORGET THESE LESSONS OF LIFE:

1. Always remember that you can grow without destroying others.

2. That your dreams can be fulfilled without sabotaging others.

3. That nobody must go down for you to rise.

4. That nobody must be shamed or embarrassed for your smile to be sustained.

5. That while others are rising, you can also rise.

6. Also remember that finding satisfaction in the pain of others will never bring you true happiness.

7. That what you wish others is a prayer for yourself.

8. Become the good fire that genuinely lights up others, not one that ruins the joy, goodwill, and expectation of others.

9. Never take delight in causing pain or sponsoring the tears of another.

10. Never ever use your position in authority to punish others. You never know tomorrow. Life is uncertain.

* Never use the position you occupy today to frustrate others, for you never can tell what the future holds.

11. Always allow the FEAR OF GOD to guide your days, STRENGTHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS and SET YOUR The COURSE

12. NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE ADMIRING THEIR SHOES 🤣

This is the Path to True Peace, Lasting Influence and MEANINGFUL LIVING.

*STAY BLESSED, TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE YOU MEET ON UR WAY UP, THEY MAY BE THE SAME PEOPLE YOU MEET ON YOUR WAY DOWN.

JUST THINKING...
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2023
What book would you like to read?
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 13*

I declare that I am too blessed to be rejected! I'm too anointed to be oppressed. I'm too Favoured to be disgraced.

I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to many around me.

I am relevant and needed wherever I am found!

Everywhere I go, I have favour because I am perfumed with the sweet-smelling savour of Christ.

No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to believe the unthinkable and do the unbelievable.

I declare that I am always at the right place at the right time!💃💃💃 Hallelujah!

This week, I am empowered and inspired by the Word of God to think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of God's Word in my life today and always.

I am in alignment with the will of the Father for me and the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart.

*I have power over crisis and I am at peace in all situations!* I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace.
Glorrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

*LET US PRAY*
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony.

*I come against all satanic obstacles and manipulations on your part of Success and Destiny in life and I Proclaim the Name of Jesus Christ upon all that belongs to you and upon all that are connected to you in the most Powerful and Most Trusted Name of the Lord Jesus Christ... PSB*

https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Happy Sunday Y'all
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Should you have only 24 hours more to live, what would you do with your last 24 hours?
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24
What book are you currently looking for?
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 11:23am On Feb 02
Welcome to a most fruitful and successful month!
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: Strictly Life-changing Marital And Parenting Books by shobam1410(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.