Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly (2688 Views)

Nigerian Man Fights Two Fake Malaysian Immigration Officers - Pictures / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied / Immigration Officers Beat Driver In Dopemu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by Pharoahhhhhh: 11:32am On May 26, 2016
how Cameroon ashawo girls in calabar pay our corrupt immigration officers 5k every month as bribe.

Cameroon ashawo girls are every where in calabar. They lorge in hotels and their customers patronize them inside their hotel rooms. They are available 24 hours. At night they stand by the road side to attract customers while in the day time their customers go straight to their hotel rooms to patronize them.

Seeing this girls anyone would know that they are not Nigerians because of the way they speak and many of them cant even speak fluent English except french.

Many people have wondered why government has not sent them back to their country since many of them sneaked in, but the shameful part is that people who are supposed to deport them back to their country are collecting bribe from them.

Corrupt immigration officers in calabar collect 5k from each of this girls as bribe every month and are giving our country Nigeria a bad name.

How did i know this? I work as a receptionist in an hotel located along marian road calabar(i wont mention the name of the hotel)

this girls make alot of money because guys prefer them to calabar girls, so paying the immigration officers just 5k is not hard for them to pay.

This officers come there everymonth to collect the money and so since we the staff of the hotel are close to them they tell us everything. This has been going on for a long time.

Seeing how this men make money from them some of them decided not to pay the money again. When they officers come they run into hiding. It continued for a while so this made the immigration officers very furious. One day they came to our hotel in their vehicles. They surrounded the whole place, then some came inside.

They pretended as if that was the first time they came there. They told us they got information that we habor foreigners in our hotel and that if we dont produce the girls they will arrest all of us.

I told them am only doing my work and i dont know anything about that but they should wait for the manager before checking the rooms. One even slapped me for saying that.

They gave an oder that no one should make/receive any phone call then went in and arrested all the girls. They even wanted to arrest us too but our manager begged them so they released us.

I heard them saying that they are sending all of them back to cameroon that same week, so they drove off with they girls. In my mind i was like ''na now una one come do una work''?

after that day i didnt expect to see any of they girls again but i was really suprised that they still released them after 3days and am so sure the girls paid lots of money as bail.

The girls still came back to stay in that same hotel but my manager didnt allow them. They had to check in into another hotel and continue their business. You need to see the way the girls talk about Nigerians. They believe we are all corrupt. One of them even said no cameroon officer will do what our immigration officers are doing.

This men are really giving us a bad name.
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by callmelanner(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
BUHARI COME AND CHARGE ALL THESE CORRUPT OFFICERS AFTERALL THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW!
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by ITbomb(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2016
callmelanner:
BUHARI COME AND CHARGE ALL THESE CORRUPT OFFICERS AFTERALL THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW!
Yeah, to come and appoint another northerner shey
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by waxxydude: 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
Cameroun as an entity should be one of the most corrupt sh*t hole.

You can't even walk down the street without paying one or two bribes - including her citizens! that what both foreign & locals get there, that's why they flock in here doing any kinda jobs.

Nigerians too can be corrupt ESPECIALLY her leaders/officials.. But i believe why does ugly whores said those is because they hate the part where they part 5k!

Let the governments see this and begin deportation of these whores,
and to think that these foreigners taking the female calabarians most preffered job is revealing.. Shebi i dey talk am say calabar girls are overated! undecided undecided either skinny or baloony nothing specials bout thier wide pvssies!!

Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by ettaetta(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2016
After them go say na only naija police corrupt
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by psucc(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
Corruption is one thing that cannot be pushed away from Nigeria.
If one way closes, it opens many other windows
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by tuzeriouz(m): 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
Cameroon baes are so cheap not to talk of Cameroon oloshos. Am very sure that they have painted Marian road with cheapest offer grin cheesy
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by Pharoahhhhhh: 11:55pm On May 26, 2016
ITbomb:
Yeah, to come and appoint another northerner shey
abi
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by princessammy: 5:33pm On May 28, 2016
Too bad
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
When i remember those days for moonShine ehh... Chai their thing sweeeet!
Re: Cameroon Ashawo Girls In Calabar Pay Corrupt Immigration Officers 5k Monthly by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2016
The writer of this post is very stupiddd they depot those girls back, will Ashawo work stop in calaba or will Ashawo or runs stop in Nigerian ? You are talking like a gready and stupid nonentity. You don't have to point at Cameroon girls because 80% of our own Nigerians girls are all prostitutes.

(1) (Reply)

African History: Rare Picture Of A Slave Baby Working On A Plantation / Fulani Militia Captures 5 Villages, Burns ECWA Church, Kill Dozens, One Soldier / Britain’s Youngest Ever Gun Killer is a Nigerian. Jailed for life (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.