Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

*THREAD CLOSED* - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / *THREAD CLOSED* (5327 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread closed!! / thread closed, dogs sold! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by LeSammy: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
cube2012:
@LeSammy @olisafincy

I checked your threads and saw that you dont even sell dogs SMH. I bought 2 of them and they are GSD's. Check o Google and see different pure breed GSD. some people like you will see a white Rotweiller or Pitbull and say its not purebreed that it ws crossed with Spike from Tom and Jerry.

I saw the Parents and they where full slant GSD they look like normal dogs in the picture because they are well socialized dont you see their ears are down. Try and make further reasearch not all GSD are meant to look a like

I hate dragging myself into this kind of matters but you probably have no knowledge of dogs!
I don't expect much from a person who just purchased a GSD for 10k!

Two full breed slantbacks gave birth to a straight back?
And for your info, slantbacks sell for 150k!

You're probably a cheapskate who's looking for a cheap deal!
You'll understand better later
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by LeSammy: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
cube2012:
@LeSammy @olisafincy

I checked your threads and saw that you dont even sell dogs SMH. I bought 2 of them and they are GSD's. Check o Google and see different pure breed GSD. some people like you will see a white Rotweiller or Pitbull and say its not purebreed that it ws crossed with Spike from Tom and Jerry.

I saw the Parents and they where full slant GSD they look like normal dogs in the picture because they are well socialized dont you see their ears are down. Try and make further reasearch not all GSD are meant to look a like

Olisafincy
oluomoadebayo
barcaboi
arcbay
Come and see ooo

This bruhh thinks he bought slantbacks for 10k
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by LeSammy: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
cry
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by LeSammy: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
DerrickM:
Yeah right,dude,thanks but not needed. Now you call yourself my brother in the hustle(really?!!)with the 1st impression you made so far (doesn't cut it). This is an open market I don't jump on people's thread either diplomatically or otherwise to throw sand in their garri like you & others have tried to do.
In between I sold off 4 smaller set puppies better looking than these due to some unforeseen circumstances without posting them here or on OLX you've been name calling (it's all good - Nigerians will always be Nigerians)
For the record I only know why I sold them at the price I did. I will do what is appropriate with the money gotten so don't bother about that.
This set of dogs is between 7th-8th generation of puppies produced so far. Former buyers of long ago have been visited to check on the dogs & I've see how their older ones turned out very "alsatian" looking for the doubting Thomases.
I always saw things clearly from Day 1 but y'all didn't. All you guys jumped on this thread with your bias,prejudice & name calling period.
Don't worry when the last one is sold I close thread.

Cheers bruhh. You seem very willing to trade words and unwilling to learn and I won't give you that pleasure!
Have a nice day and continue selling your 10k GSD'S.

I'm sure that in the nearest future when you're re orientated, you'll come here to advertise slantbacks or DDR Gsds
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by DerrickM(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
You jumped on my thread,mister,you weren't forced to comment here you know so you brought it to my door step & traded words with me(still are). So what they heck are you saying?!!Complaining now because I responded & I will respond again if I have to. If you wanted a private conversation it wouldn't have cost you anything to pm,whatsapp or email me if you had an issue. You put it here for everyone to see & so quit the act please. You have your orientation & I have mine but if you think your approach is the best way to let someone see your point of view. You're clearly kidding yourself.
If that's a threat no problem. Just be aware when I have to sell my pets again;definitely will post it again let it be crystal clear. You & I have no business neither do I owe you an explanation so as I advised before keep to what concerns you because here's an open market. Okay,best regards...

LeSammy:

Cheers bruhh. You seem very willing to trade words and unwilling to learn and I won't give you that pleasure!
Have a nice day and continue selling your 10k GSD'S.

I'm sure that in the nearest future when you're re orientated, you'll come here to advertise slantbacks or DDR Gsds

Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
@ op I dnt tnk u need to xchange words with dem again.....FYI I bought d female frm him yesterday nd I appreciate it u dnt just bump on ppls thread seeing is beliving u need to see d dogs ur self dem cute,op no mind dem jawe.thumbs up

1 Like

Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by barcaboi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
dats no PURE BREED GSD sir.....no disrespect. ..dats a normal nigerian mixed dog....solid probably but no gsd or pure anything. ..pls learn....and saying 10k for pure breed is crazy
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by DerrickM(m): 4:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks for the classification lecture & please learn something also they are my dogs so the price I sell them is mine to make not anyone here as crazy as it sounds to you okay. The dogs should continue to grow,become a liability in this change period & not get sold because I'm meant to please some disgruntled sellers here right. Guess what?!!Not happening.

barcaboi:
dats no PURE BREED GSD sir.....no disrespect. ..dats a normal nigerian mixed dog....solid probably but no gsd or pure anything. ..pls learn....and saying 10k for pure breed is crazy
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by LeSammy: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
DerrickM:
Thanks for the classification lecture & please learn something also they are my dogs so the price I sell them is mine to make not anyone here as crazy as it sounds to you okay. The dogs should continue to grow,become a liability in this change period & not get sold because I'm meant to please some disgruntled sellers here right. Guess what?!!Not happening.

Well, you don't need to please us, we're not sellers, the simple problem we have is that you're parading the dog as a purebreed whereas it's not.

You have the right to sell whatever dog you please and whatever price, but simply write GSD for sale, but not parade them as purebred, it's misinformation!
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by LeSammy: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3374940/chow-chow-samoyed-mix-sale

I have a samoyed and chowchow mix for sale, but if I start parading the dog as a full breed samoyed or a full breed chowchow, others would rise against me and debunk my claim, it's normal here! Not trying to spoil business
Cuz I noticed this is your first thread on this section and you may not know how it goes
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by DerrickM(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Back again to trade more words ironic...keep at it. Good thing we agree on something & this also applies to my freedom of rights. I will put any heading I like also not you telling me what to post so #deal with it. The buyers interested come see the dogs for themselves & that's the final verdict not what you & any other person who has commented so far say.

LeSammy:

Well, you don't need to please us, we're not sellers, the simple problem we have is that you're parading the dog as a purebreed whereas it's not.

You have the right to sell whatever dog you please and whatever price, but simply write GSD for sale, but not parade them as purebred, it's misinformation!
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by DerrickM(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Not checking your link but it's noted. If you had approached this matter better I would given a listening ear to what you have to say. What you needed to do 1st you're doing last. You got on my thread siding with another person seconding & ish then expect me to take your advice(what a way to go). You blew your chance to make your point from your first impression. Yeah you did your background on me & so did I on you so we are even. Expect me more posts on my pets after this.

LeSammy:
https://www.nairaland.com/3374940/chow-chow-samoyed-mix-sale

I have a samoyed and chowchow mix for sale, but if I start parading the dog as a full breed samoyed or a full breed chowchow, others would rise against me and debunk my claim, it's normal here! Not trying to spoil business
Cuz I noticed this is your first thread on this section and you may not know how it goes

1 Like

Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by barcaboi(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2016
DerrickM:

ur price is ur business. ..don't come here and claim what is not...and dat definitely is not a PURE GSD
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by DerrickM(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
*Smh*lwkmd*lol*

My price my business(good) while my title also my business,dude.

Last time i checked am here already not just coming*lmao*

Thought you got the memo.

Keep repeating your fact about my dogs to yourself not doesn't change a thing.

I maybe fresh in this section but not on Nairaland. I won't jump on anyone's thread in the silly manner most of you have & expect the OP to listen to what y'all have to say.

Why should he/she?!!With the freaking childish approach by most of you to make a point.

barcaboi:

ur price is ur business. ..don't come here and claim what is not...and dat definitely is not a PURE GSD
Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by Eveezy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Everyone has the right to sell at whatever price he deems fit, and BTW, a dog doesn't need to be a slant or a DDR gsd for it is a pure breed. there are still pure straight BKS, infact d DDR gsds, I ve seen most people with bicoloured gsds nd cos of dt claims dier gsds are DDR. The op here didn't make any claims, and if u feel it isn't a pure breed? atleast d price his selling it is worth d dog nd even less Dan its worth, so there is no need to call d op dt his misleading people. I will always say "u get wat u pay for" Its d price he has chosen, so jst let it be

2 Likes

Re: *THREAD CLOSED* by miremoses(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol..the op has already sold all his pups,while others are still ranting.the peoples that bought the pups weren't forced to do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy and Sell Dogs @ Pet Lovers Forum (Whatsapp Group) / Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale / 8 Weeks Old German Import Rottweiler Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.