Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kashybaby And Royal Black - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kashybaby And Royal Black (12183 Views)

Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! / Kashybaby Is The Best Foreigner On This Forum . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

..mofo....wher u gonnno find moiney to maintain Kashybaby there in that nigeria?...by selllin petrol?...and cant u juss stick to yor level to chicks like Hisduchess or Onstelly? ((juss askin)) undecided
pathetic fvckhole forming americana, you cornea which is already ruptured by too much garri is causing you to have symptoms of glaucoma, look carefully i wasnt talking to kashy baby, even if i was i dont need your ecclesiastically myopic point of view, namby pamby
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Walahi, emi ni mo maa pa e cheesy. Emi e o le gbe rara
i don't understand you bae
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by RoyalBlak007: 8:04pm On May 26, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
Kashybaby and pidgin be like....
grin
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by MrCork: 8:05pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
pathetic fvckhole forming americana, you cornea which is already ruptured by too much garri is causing you to have symptoms of glaucoma, look carefully i wasnt talking to kashy baby, even if i was i dont need your ecclesiastically myopic point of view, namby pamby

...Kashybaby is not on yor level even if u spend all yor life savins...stick to yor level.....but tank God yorr name is dauntless!!!! (((mugu)) undecided
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

...Kashybaby is not on yor level even if u spend all yor life savins...stick to yor level.....but tank God yorr name is dauntless!!!! (((mugu)) undecided
i pity your stupidity, and imagine you're the sperm that won, the others arent half as stupid as you are, because the sperm with the best traits always win. am so sorry, you have low self esteem that makes you believe you can only get girls through money, epic

1 Like

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
i don't understand you bae
Mo mean pe, Emi ni mo ma pa e.
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by MrCork: 8:26pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
i pity your stupidity, and imagine you're the sperm that won, the others arent half as stupid as you are, because the sperm with the best traits always win. am so sorry, you have low self esteem that makes you believe you can only get girls through money, epic

....Son...am in London, u in Nigeria...I gots pounds sterlin, u gots Nada(naira)...I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot, u transpot on Okada.....kashybaby is my woman, u will never be able to aford her type in yor life..CASE CLOSE!!!!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

....Son...am in London, u in Nigeria...I gots pounds sterlin, u gots Nada(naira)...I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot, u transpot on Okada.....kashybaby is my woman, u will never be able to aford her type in yor life..CASE CLOSE!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
ehn i hear you, dreamland caused by marijuana
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:40pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
i ruv you so much, and i will want to be entangled in the world of sweet sweet romance, only place I'll like to be is by your side, even if you are arabic I'll strive to understand your arabic, and if i cant understand I'll emotionally change it into a soothing lullaby, i will never abandon you and we will be like anthony and Cleopatra, i only need a yes from you mi amore and no empressnaughty has nothing to do with this, am no actor and i will never toast you like bread
oh! Boboyi ola enue gbagada osowipe empressnauty has nothing to do wit it.
Oyanah.. Mah show iyalaya e agbara timoni.

Oya o bestie mi hateu2 moh gbese leh grin
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
oh! Boboyi ola enue gbagada osowipe empressnauty has nothing to do wit it.
Oyanah.. Mah show iyalaya e agbara timoni.

Oya o bestie mi hateu2 moh gbese leh grin
no vex please convince her for me that am genuine
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Hisduchess(f): 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

calm down u guniea fowl..may i remind u i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot meanin I can get any woman i want includin u....and may i remind u am from london which nomaly mean u show ressspek when talkin to a londoner..I lie? undecided
Londoner wannabe I salute ooo.leave me alone cos am ain't light skinned. mods abeg come epp me beg this guy.
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by MrCork: 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
Hisduchess:

Londoner wannabe I salute ooo.leave me alone cos am ain't light skinned. mods abeg come epp me beg this guy.

...anyways i forgive u becuzzz u neeed a man & we will help u!! angry
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:40pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
no vex please convince her for me that am genuine
dindirin bawo lose undastnd nkan timo soh?
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
dindirin bawo lose undastnd nkan timo soh?
small small na, i understand your arabic small
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Emperessnaughty(f): 10:25pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
small small na, i understand your arabic small
u still call my lang Arabic ? Oyanah
U c dat hateu2? She wie Neva b urs
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
u still call my lang Arabic ? Oyanah
U c dat hateu2? She wie Neva b urs
am sorry its Yoruba, chai wat a fine language
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
EmperorKross xup, i saw your mentions last week when you was dissing bliss, couldn't comment because i was banned, so now I'm free, i was told you've got a bone to pick with me, i was wondering why you'd wanna diss me, so tell me what its gonna be, and what this whole bullcrap is all about
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by EmperorKross(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
dauntless15:
EmperorKross xup, i saw your mentions last week when you was dissing bliss, couldn't comment because i was banned, so now I'm free, i was told you've got a bone to pick with me, i was wondering why you'd wanna diss me, so tell me what its gonna be, and what this whole bullcrap is all about

Lol, Jonathan. A little bird saw you invading my IG, what might you be looking for ?
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
EmperorKross:

Lol, Jonathan. A little bird saw you invading my IG, what might you be looking for ?
saw your diary oni whatever is your name, I'm not foolish bro, i liked your picture not because i dont know what a like button is, if i wanted to stay anonymous i wouldn't have liked it aight? Besides thats my old forgotten insta account, you think if i want to troll you I'll use an account that points directly to me? Common i thought you're intelligent, or maybe you aren't who i thought you were, aren't you EmperorLee? Hws mizbouqui
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by EmperorKross(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
dauntless15:
saw your diary oni whatever is your name, I'm not foolish bro, i liked your picture not because i dont know what a like button is, if i wanted to stay anonymous i wouldn't have liked it aight? Besides thats my old forgotten insta account, you think if i want to troll you I'll use an account that points directly to me? Common i thought you're intelligent, or maybe you aren't who i thought you were, aren't you EmperorLe? Hws mizbouqui

And it so happened the night your sis threatened to embarrass me ? You intended to like my picture, yet you quickly unliked it back? Coincidentally the next day, your sister was gisting someone about how she has gotten 10 of a Romancelander's pictures and will soon disgrace him ? Need more points?

Lol Jay boy, It's all good sha, you keep your lane, i stay in mine.

Mizzbouqui you mean, i guess she will see this mention and reply you by herself.

How's Benue ?
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
EmperorKross:

And it so happened the night your sis threatened to embarrass me ? You intended to like my picture, yet you quickly unliked it back? Coincidentally the next day, your sister was gisting someone about how she has gotten 10 of a Romancelander's pictures and will soon disgrace him ? Need more points?

Lol Jay boy, It's all good sha, you keep your lane, i stay in mine.

Mizzbouqui you mean, i guess she will see this mention and reply you by herself.

How's Benue ?
i happened to look it up because she talked about you, and i was prepared to do you some damage and i did some digging and realized its you, i was ready to have an e war but unfortunately its someone I'm cool with, she bragged about having a Romancelanders picture I'm aware, i dont think she was talking about you though, anyways i don't need to convince you, i saw your mentions and i thought you want war, Benue is cool I think, i schooled there, thats my state of origin, it doesn't mean i reside there, are you sure you really did the digging properly? Just wondering

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / Olosho Tinz / How To Approach A Lady You Don’t Know In A Public Place Without The Risk Of Bein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.