Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Longrich Networking Business Worth It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Longrich Networking Business Worth It? (1800 Views)

Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? / Online Networking Business That Earns You More Income / Is Web Hosting Business Worth Investing Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longrich Networking Business Worth It? by chuksmad(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2016
Please i want know whether investing on longrich networking business ever worth it. Any person in nairaland that have done it should tell us whether it worth the stress or not.
My friend that introduced me to the business said you should register with minimum of 64k, then get their products which you will sell to recover your initial expenses. After that you introduce three people and get point and be paid.
Does it worth for a trial?
Re: Longrich Networking Business Worth It? by Ugole2013(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
chuksmad:
Please i want know whether investing on longrich networking business ever worth it. Any person in nairaland that have done it should tell us whether it worth the stress or not.
My friend that introduced me to the business said you should register with minimum of 64k, then get their products which you will sell to recover your initial expenses. After that you introduce three people and get point and be paid.
Does it worth for a trial?

Don't just waste your time and money there. Trevo is the best for now. If you need more information, let me know.
Re: Longrich Networking Business Worth It? by Segunnairaland(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Don't waste your time, if you want to invest your money and you want 100 percent profit call me 08162453479.
Re: Longrich Networking Business Worth It? by Haykings100: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
How can you waste a whooping 64k in Longrich when you can easily invest 6600 in Helping Hands that guarantee 100 per cent returns? If in need of more info chat me up on 08025465708

(1) (Reply)

Help,i Seem To Have Made A Wrong Investment / Earn 3.24btc In 3 Weeks Surfing 10 Websites Daily / LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY Join With Just $9(N3500) Earn Upto $5000 (N1.5million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.