Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Church Differences...should I Marry Him Or Just Move On. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Church Differences...should I Marry Him Or Just Move On. (437 Views)

10 Things You Must Do To Your Boyfriend Before Agreeing To Marry Him / Could This Screen Shot About Jiji Real Or Just A Coincidence / Some Amazing, Funny Or Just Plain Interesting Facts For Your Perusal Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Differences...should I Marry Him Or Just Move On. by blackmarket(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2016
Dear NL friends, i hav dis friend who has been dating dis guy for long, d relationship is intimate cos i knw d hav bin doing it.But d issue is dat d lady is refusing to change her faith after marriage i.e she will not wear earrings or do make ups or use attachments on her hair, cos her faith sees it as sin, but accepted she will worship with him in his church and d guy refused that once d are married she will hav to change.The lady is ashame because she cant jus preach against something and the next moment do it,cos she feels her friends will laff at her. Now d marriage has bin fixed for next year March because of d lady will b thru wit her nysc.wat is d way forward?? d guy worships with a catholic church and d lady with Chosen church..thnk you.
Re: Church Differences...should I Marry Him Or Just Move On. by Kondomatic(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2016
I personally can't marry such a deluded lady cause nah them dey bleep pastor pass.
She may even say no to sex during lent.
Re: Church Differences...should I Marry Him Or Just Move On. by Kenneczy: 1:07pm On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
I personally can't marry such a deluded lady cause nah them dey bleep pastor pass.
She may even say no to sex during lent.
Re: Church Differences...should I Marry Him Or Just Move On. by Dreal11247: 1:11pm On May 26, 2016
They are religiously incomparable. They are supposed to have settled this before dating in the first place.
The girl that claims to be a born again is supposed to have prayed for divine confirmation before accepting the man in the first place. separation is imminent.
Re: Church Differences...should I Marry Him Or Just Move On. by dulux07(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2016
All these hypocrites and ignorant pple. Are they serving d devil in catholic. Xtians are not in unity with themselves. No wonder they say religion is one of the biggest problem in the world.
She should go and study how Jesus approached the relationship issues between the jews, samaritans, gentiles in her bible. Many people just ff blindly. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria / Mytv Setup For South Southern Nigeria / Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: 41 Dead And 239 Injured In 'hideous' Suicide Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.