Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. (24835 Views)

Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Severe Headache / 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by master2016(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2016
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION / PROPOSAL

We are pleased to introduce Rosabon Financial Services Limited (RFS) to you and to offer you an opportunity to invest in any of our products. Rosabon Financial Services Limited was incorporated as a limited Liability Company on December 18, 1989 under the provision of the Companies Act, 1968 to carry on business as a trust and investment company and to transact all kinds of trust and agency businesses. The company was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to carry on business as a Finance Company on April 22, 1993.

As a financial institution, we have thrived over twenty-three years, serving a wide variety of companies, from private to publicly held corporations as well as working individuals. A long-standing member of ELAN (Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria), we have a reputation for professionalism and excellent customer service. Our vision is to create the largest leasing and boutique finance mediation company in Africa.

OUR EXPERIENCE

In the area of Operating Lease provision which includes the financing, management and operator provision of assets to blue chip organizations, RFS has been enjoying patronage from corporate institutions that include MTN, Samsung, General Electric, Oando and Huawei. Below is the breakdown of the lease transactions we have that are still running.

LESSOR LESSEE UNITS OF VEHICLE LEASE TENURE TOTAL VALUE(s)
ROSABON SAMSUNG 9 36 MONTHS 47,198,000
ROSABON OANDO 4 36 MONTHS 46,035,000
ROSABON HUAWEI 57 36MONTHS 476,850,000

OUR OFFER

We are proposing for your placement of funds with us. Our rates are competitive as follows
Below are details of our business proposition to you

Rosabon Treasury Note (RTN):

RTN is a tenor-based deposit investment with highly competitive yet negotiable interest rates. Interest earned can be capitalized or withdrawn as it is generated. This comes with lots of flexibility and financial advisory services. The product is targeted at HNIs (self-employed individuals, employees of blue chip companies and the public sector), private institutions, private/public liability companies, insurance companies, cooperatives/associations, NGOs, schools, churches, etc.

Features & Benefits:
Minimum deposit - Individuals: From N50,000 and above
- Corporate: From N250,000 and above
Minimum tenor - 90days and above
Interest rate - Competitive and negotiable
Termination of Investment - At maturity
Repayment - En bloc (principal + interest) at maturity

FUND PLACEMENT OPTIONS

AMOUNT TENOR RATES

1,000,000 – 2,999,999 90days 12%
180days 12.50%
365days 13%

5,000,000 – 19,999,999 90days 13.5%
180days 13.75%
365days 14%

20,000,000 – 50,000,000 90days 14.5%
180days 14.75%
365days 15%

Above 50,000,000 90days 15.5%
180days 15.75%
365days 16%
Note: Pre-liquidation of investment before maturity is subject to a penal charge of 2% less investment rate
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by professore(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2016
This is nice
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by PreciousBro: 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
How about your tongue wrapped around my baloney pony for a start.The thought of that alone is healing. Your brilliance at it quenches future headaches.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by goldeno10boy: 6:02pm On May 26, 2016
bettercreature:
Why did you have to write all these when scientist says we should have lot of sex to cure headeache

They even says it's better than any drug out there
who is this na ....hhe
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Jiff349(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2016
PLEASE HELP...... not too familiar with things here. HOW DO I POST A TOPIC?
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2016
Eating apple with salt really works.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by spencekat(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2016
ladyF:
You didn't even put sleep...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
nap is a short sleep.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Abbeyme: 6:47pm On May 26, 2016
lol...

Blessograo:
yeah, those kind of headache that is on one side of your head and will even close one eye for you and probably warn you never to look up grin

That's comical.

A good way of telling someone to go to hell and he'll be looking forward to the journey.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Blessograo(f): 6:55pm On May 26, 2016
no i'm dead serious, i use to have it
Abbeyme:
lol...

That's comical.

A good way of telling someone to go to hell and he'll be looking forward to the journey.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by omotroyz(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
bettercreature:
Why did you have to write all these when scientist says we should have lot of sex to cure headeache

They even says it's better than any drug out there
true. I wish i can tell my best friend. but no need. she would refuse d idea yet she complains of headache every time.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by greatness22(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2016
Lajilajo:
Way to go. Headaches nah funny thing sha
Happy birthday
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by dandollar1: 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
DuduParaPara:
Have sexx..

Making love helps release some hormones which eases pain in the body..

Haedache is just a sign to tell you that somewhere in your body isn`t right. Hence it sends a signal by aching the head.

[/b]Its just like the dashboard of a car. Once there`s an issue somewhere in the car, you get the signal in the dashboard.

Same pricniple applies to the body and the brain. once there`s a pain somewhere, body snd signal to the brain, then the brain interpretes it and informs you by aching the head.

proof: Ever wondered why when you have dislocation on you leg or wrist you get headache? Or you run and muscles pain you, then you get headache? Its the same reason.

That is why panadol and paracetamol are called PAIN RELIEVERS.

Once the relieve the pain, the headache stops, then you think panadol cues headache. No; it stops the pain.

Now [b]S.E.Xx
is the best pain reliever.

Don`t mind those people that will say no sex cos of headache. You`re actually helping them.

ok I don talk plenty, Bye for now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lies. I hardly get headaches, even when I'msick.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by brajy(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2016
ladyF:
You didn't even put sleep...
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
read again Lady F**k
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Moneyyy: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by laikas: 10:32pm On May 26, 2016
femi4:
9. Sex
c as ur hand de fly n ur body de sweet u as u de type d tin. undecided
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by laikas: 10:36pm On May 26, 2016
Blessograo:
no i'm dead serious, i use to have it
yes i beliv u. exprinced it.
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Blessograo(f): 5:29am On May 27, 2016
laikas:

yes i beliv u. exprinced it.
many times you will not understand until you get one and I don't pray for such for you
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Blessograo(f): 5:32am On May 27, 2016
laikas:

c as ur hand de fly n ur body de sweet u as u de type d tin. undecided
Femi is right cos during sex or just kissing alone, oxytocin flows in your brain causin a relief
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by laikas: 5:43am On May 27, 2016
Blessograo:
many times you will not understand until you get one and I don't pray for such for you
wot do u mean. i said i've experienced it once.

1 Like

Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by laikas: 9:56am On May 27, 2016
Blessograo:
Femi is right cos during sex or just kissing alone, oxytocin flows in your brain causin a relief
i no talk say na lie o, buh jst saw d joy in him as he typed
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Blessograo(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2016
laikas:

wot do u mean. i said i've experienced it once.
lol
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Blessograo(f): 10:02am On May 27, 2016
laikas:

i no talk say na lie o, buh jst saw d joy in him as he typed
did you see his face? grin grin grin
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by laikas: 10:09am On May 27, 2016
Blessograo:
did you see his face? grin grin grin
i felt d joy, i have dis discerning spirit u no. wink
Re: 8 Home Remedies To Cure Severe Headache. by Blessograo(f): 11:03am On May 27, 2016
i also felt you have the spirit grin
laikas:

i felt d joy, i have dis discerning spirit u no. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets / Lassa Fever Patient Escapes From A Hospital In Ebonyi / How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.