Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? (495 Views)

As A Blogger What's The Best Data Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? by VocalWalls: 3:26pm On May 26, 2016
Having spent some time on this section of Nairaland, I have noticed that a lot of bloggers need help. Many of them drop their numbers on various threads, looking for information and tips that can help them do better.

Like them, I've been dropping my details too, to help some, and to join a team of bloggers in order to help each other.

Truth be told, I don't know much, but I've noticed that so much of the help that most Nairaland bloggers need are simple tips we can all help each other with.

So, I'm looking to help some bloggers who are facing various challenges, other pros can help out too.

You can either drop your number so we can communicate effectively and in real time on a WhatsApp group, or you can tell us your challenges here, and we will be sure to help you out.

Let's get the ball rolling...
Re: Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? by KnowMore: 3:34pm On May 26, 2016
You are one of the real guys i have meet online via Nairaland. Another good guy is mikktech.

God will increase your knowledge brother.
Re: Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? by VocalWalls: 3:36pm On May 26, 2016
KnowMore:
You are one of the real guys i have meet online via Nairaland. Another good guy is mikktech.

Thanks bro... God will help us all
Re: Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? by KnowMore: 3:43pm On May 26, 2016
Concerning the adsense issue. That day i called you i got an approval email from google adsense. I was waiting to change all the things you told me if i get disapproved, but by his grace i did my best and it worked for me. Anyways thanks for your information, maybe when i start another blog i will follow your tips.

Bloggers Note: Am also in to help co-blogger in ranking issues. If you are having ranking issues via google or yahoo search, i will help.
Re: Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? by VocalWalls: 3:49pm On May 26, 2016
KnowMore:
Concerning the adsense issue. That day i called you i got an approval email from google adsense. I was waiting to change all the things you told me if i get disapproved, but by his grace i did my best and it worked for me. Anyways thanks for your information, maybe when i start another blog i will follow your tips.

[b]

Congratulations bro... Now you can focus on traffic.
It really feels good helping people out with their approval, over time it just gets easier.
Re: Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? by hackstech(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2016
I need a great responsive template
Re: Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? by superneutral(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Everybody knows the Main problem facing all blogger is TRAFFIC & Adsense.. if you are still having any kind of prob you gat lot to learn.
Re: Dear Blogger, What Is Your Challenge? by superneutral(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2016
hackstech:
I need a great responsive template
check out this web www.naijapush.com did you like the template

(1) (Reply)

Free Audiobook Download / Google Adsense $ Wordpress Help / Hello Webmasters, Submit Your Portfolio Site To Get Exposure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.