Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,371 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast (964 Views)

Afro-freelancers Hub : freelance Jobs available / Engineering Jobs Available 2017 / Freelance Jobs Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
Re: 7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast by realjoker(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2016
drop your contact details
Re: 7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 26, 2016
Re: 7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast by fabem(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
Phagyrhe:
Before I begin, I will like to state that these job positions wouldn't have been published here in the first place but I believe a few nairalanders might be interested. So, please don't haul insults. Thanks in advance.

Well, the job is similar to that of a news reporter. The difference is that you are not working for a newspaper, neither are you working for someone; you are working with a blog owner. You are simply working for yourself. Applicants must be able to draft news without plagiarizing online contents, ensure the post is ready for publication save it on blogger's dashboard, then the main editor will do the rest.

In continuation, once the news is published, you share with your pals on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social platforms so as to make people read your post. Each post you publish will have a customised ad embedded in it which means all your posts will have your own custom advert. So, when people read your post and scroll through the embedded ad, the ad company pays. The sweetest part of it all is when people click on the ad, the ad generates higher income. So, the more people read your post, the more the chances are that people will click ads in between your posts, the more you make your money. The money generated tru your posts will be divided on 40/60 basis at the end of the month after d monies from your posts have been summed.

For instance, if you publish 300 posts monthly (10 daily) and each of your post generate #100, den u multiply 100 × 300 = 30,000. Now calculate 60% of that which will be yours. Mind you, every ad report will be made open and sent to you on weekly basis to avoid undue suspicion. You have no limit to the number of news you send in daily. But you should know that you have to share your news for people to read.

If you are interested, ensure you have a laptop or smartphone with internet connection. You will have to choose any of these niches: Nigeria news (local news), world news, entertainment, education, health, sports, and tech related news. The least word per post is 300 and every post you draft for publication must be error free. Image(s) must be added too where required.

Drop your comment(s) if you have any question pertaining to this.

How can i start and the procedures?
Re: 7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast by samfemo: 10:16am On May 27, 2016
Contact details: 07063762844
Re: 7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast by Nobody: 11:18am On May 27, 2016
Re: 7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 27, 2016
Phagyrhe:
Please send me a message on Facebook by adding @Joshua Fajire. You can also call me 07037806580 or 08151014421. whatsapp: 08151014421. Thanks
How can one generate money from posts posted on Facebook wall.?
Re: 7 Freelance Jobs Available On Newslivecast by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
Tosinex:
How can one generate money from posts posted on Facebook wall.?
Maybe you should read the post again, sir. I never said you will generate money via Facebook posts. I gave my details so that interested individuals may add me up on Facebook, call or better still send me message so we can finalize things. What is more explanatory than the main post? Better still, check the signature. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Logistic Officer & Account Needed In A Construction Company / All India Government Jobs for Students | Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 | Gov / West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.