Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Root And Flash TWRP To Innjoo Halo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root And Flash TWRP To Innjoo Halo (355 Views)

HTC Update Root And Unlock / Do I Have Any Risk Of Brick/data Loss If I Flash TWRP To My Device Using PC? / Gionee M5 Plus Root And Custom Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Root And Flash TWRP To Innjoo Halo by Opistorincos(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2016
Innjoo Halo which is an android device based on android 5.1 Lollipop is an operating system which gave developers a really tough time while trying to gain root permission on it, this was so because of the new security patch that was applied in the new operating system i.e. android 5.1 Lollipop by Google. After a really lot of sleepless nights, some developers finally came to the aid of the numerous users seeking an answer as to how they can root their Injoo Halo(the said developers will be credited at the end of this post), the most interesting aspect of this whole discovery is the fact that this set of developers took it a step further by porting a custom recovery, TWRP V2.8.5.0 to be precise, this was so in order to perfect the art of rooting(rooting without the installation of custom recovery is like bread without butter). So get yourself ready because you are gonna learn how to root your Innjoo Halo plus how to install a custom recovery in order to take total control of your smartphone but first lets start with how you can root your Innjoo Halo smartphone;

flash twrp recovery on innjoo halo

Requirements for rooting your Innjoo Halo

Your smartphone.
Averagely okay internet connection.
Kingroot.
Root Checker.
Little patience.

How to root Innjoo Halo

Kingroot - Download here.
Install and launch the just downloaded app.
Click on "start root" on the next screen.
When the counter gets to 100% wait till you see a green icon.
Download Root Checker and run it in order to confirm your root status - Download here.

Requirements to flash TWRP on Innjoo Halo

Internet Connection.
TWRP V2.8.5.0 - Download here.
Rashr - Download here.
A little patience because any wrong move is capable of bricking your device.

How to flash recovery on Innjoo Halo

Unzip the downloaded recovery to any folder of your choice(on your SD card).
Copy Recovery.img to another folder.
Install and open Rashr - The other application downloaded under requirements.
On the next screen, click "Grant" in order to give the app root access.
In the app menu, click on "Recovery From Storage".
Locate and select the Recovery.img from the folder where you had earlier extracted it to.
Click "Yes" on the next screen.
Wait till you see a popup with "Partition Flashed" and a message prompting you to restart into recovery - Click Yes.
Your phone should reboot to a screen related to the screenshot above.

This is the end of this tutorial and I hope with the above steps Innjoo Halo users will be able to flash and install custom recovery o their smartphone without any case of bricked devices in my comment section. I wanna rest my fingers now, see you guys next time I am chanced to write another tutorial and don't forget to share this post with your friends that are making use of this device, if you ever encounter any problem while following the steps above, kindly give me a feedback in the comment section and I promise to help you solve whatever it is as soon as possible.

http://www.roidsmile.com/2016/06/how-to-root-and-flash-twrp-to-innjoo.html

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys.. Help Me Out Plzzzzz / .... / This One Weird Trick Will Free Up A Ton Of Space On Your Iphone Without Deleting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.