Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152981 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
ugotex85:

Drop the software here for the benefit of all. If crazymummy had not fed you graciously with this thread, that your software might probably not be of any monetary value to you. But if you don't want to drop it here, then allow this thread go on peacefully, we all have phones with cameras.
Thank you.
The thread is going on peacefully except but mercyway decide that it should be unpeaceful so be it. I've already made my position clear about the software so get it into ur head that its not free. Who says we don't all have camera phones? Of course we all do. Mercyway and I was considering a way of scaling this up fast before he decide to go red. The purpose of the software is to fast tract the process and not to derail this cool thread. It is already in my posession so no need asking me to keep it.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
Unfortunately, you already derailed the thread and try to rubish my personality with the way you made that post. That is not the way to do things. You pushed the warning too far and is not acceptable. All the while we were having smooth disscoution but as soon as I told you that software was not free, you start shouting and go red and I didn't even ask you to buy. That was not fair. My nairaland registration dated back as far as 2011. Do you think scammers last that long here? You are just newbie with that your 1month old nairaland registration but you were too quick to place such warning for no just reason. That's very bad of you
thanks, for us to maintain peace here please open a new thread & advertise your software here. Your software noise has made op to stop contributing to the thread, check all my post here to see where I offer payoneer account opening assistance to any interested person for free. crazymommy is not a fool for showing us the way for free

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:

The thread is going on peacefully except but mercyway decide that it should be unpeaceful so be it. I've already made my position clear about the software so get it into ur head that its not free. Who says we don't all have camera phones? Of course we all do. Mercyway and I was considering a way of scaling this up fast before he decide to go red. The purpose of the software is to fast tract the process and not to derail this cool thread. It is already in my posession so no need asking me to keep it.
please, stop labelling me as intruder simply because am trying to come out clean. Your action for wanting to sell the imaginary software is a greatest discouragement for op, without her opening this thread your imaginary software is as useless as 'dog shit'. Please, lets the software noise & argument ends here

9 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please Crazymommy, we are waiting for the continuation of the tutorial. Please disregard any distractive post on this thread & do forgive me if I offend you with any of my post on this thread
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
@OP is no longer responding. I think she is on a ban? @op, I appreciates ur good work, u too much. May God bless u real good.
I want to assure you that I will not let you down. With the anti-coppyright software that I have, I will take full advantage of this opportunity to bank some serious $$$. I want to believe that this is just the begining. The time will come when I will upload my earnings here for you to see and know that I meant no harm as some people already thought. Is my pleasure to inform u that I'm an author on Amazon Kindle Book before now with 1 non fiction book successfully published some time last year. By now, I would have had more books published, but I abandoned it for other things. However, with this ur revelations, I'm coming back and I will be concentrating on photography this time. I want to believe that with the tools I have, I will publish more photo books faster and be earning so real money soon.

Thank you.

CJ
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
please, stop labelling me as intruder simply because am trying to come out clean. Your action for wanting to sell the imaginary software is a greatest discouragement for op, without her opening this thread your imaginary software is as useless as 'dog shit'. Please, lets the software noise & argument ends here
Let me warn you. STOP QUOTING ME. I no longer have ur fucking time. What were you trying to come out clean? Did I ask u or anybody here to buy anything when u went red? Oh, it now imaginary software because its not free? You see ur life? You are the bigest mistake on this thread. What happen to good manners? Was it too much for u to say ''Bros, but u know @op give us everything here free. Why not consider given us the software free as well'' Wouldn't it have being better that way? Who knows, I would've had a second thought and release the software free of charge. But u decide to go wild raising unecessary alarm and scatterd the thread. Now u want forgiveness
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Glory be to God, at least we can breath fresh air now
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
Let me warn you. STOP QUOTING ME. I no longer have ur fucking time. What were you trying to come out clean? Did I ask u or anybody here to buy anything when u went red? You are the bigest mistake on this thread. What happen to good manners? Was it too much for you to say ''Bros, but u know @op give us everything here free. Why not consider given us the software free as well'' Wouldn't it have being better that way? Who knows, I would've have a second thought and release the software free of charge because in reality, it will cost me nothing to give it out free. But u decide to go wild raising unecessary alarm and scatterd the thread. Now u want forgiveness
my apologies goes to crazymommy & not you because you dont deserve it. get it to your head, YOU ARE HERE TO SCAM.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by iebanehita(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

GOD bless you for this observation my brother. This is one thing I've noticed with Nigerian youths of today - they lack patience and the zeal to read and research. They want you to practically spoon feed them.

Someone created a topic and gave necessary information about it. One is expected to read up and research further but no they won't.

Some of the questions being thrown around can be obtained via Google. Now, crazymommy isn't replying because she has done her own part and has other things that need her attention.

If you don't understand anything about the topic, go back to the beginning and read it all over again. When you do that, the information becomes familiar and makes more sense.

Repetitive reading creates insightful understanding.

I couldn't agree less @bolded. Couldn't have said it any better.

And to make it worse, some of them are graduates of tertiary institutions.

You can imagine the little drama that happened a while ago. A guy quoting and insulting the livng daylight out of an innocent guy, only for him to realise his fault and blamed it on faulty Internet connection.

No Chill!

Anyway, some need to learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by iebanehita(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:

I want to believe you are a ma'am.

Stop replying CJ. He isn't worth it. He's a noise maker...and you know the thing about empty vessels..

Some persons will still contact him off NL.

5 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
my apologies goes to crazymommy & not you because you dont deserve it. get it to your head, YOU ARE HERE TO SCAM.
Now you are talking. Why didn't u say it earlier? This is how you scattered the thread for @OP only to claim innocency later. Why allow me to wast my precious time? I will no longer reply u. But bear in mind that u just crossed the line and for calling me a scammer without any justifible reason, u will be scammed repeatedly for the rest of ur miserable life. This is not a curse, it is a promise. God is my witness that I have no foul intention.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
iebanehita:

Stop replying CJ. He isn't worth it. He's a noise maker...and you know the thing about empty vessels..

I can see that you guys really want to bring down this thread. Busybody wan kill you?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
iebanehita:

thanks sir
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Amadivenatius: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
@OP is no longer responding. I think she is on a ban? @op, I appreciates ur good work, u too much. May God bless u real good.
I want to assure you that I will not let you down. With the anti-coppyright software that I have, I will take full advantage of this opportunity to bank some serious $$$. I want to believe that this is just the begining. The time will come when I will upload my earnings here for you to see and know that I meant no harm as some people already thought. Is my pleasure to inform u that I'm an author on Amazon Kindle Book before now with 1 non fiction book successfully published some time last year. By now, I would have had more books published, but I abandoned it for other things. However, with this ur revelations, I'm coming back and I will be concentrating on photography this time. I want to believe that with the tools I have, I will publish more photo books faster and be earning so real money soon.

Thank you.

CJ
Stop advertising youself and your software here we know who you are. You are infuriated and refused to be pacified because somebody who know you very well caught you at your very game. This is the very method some of you who claim to be foundation members of this forum use in disrupting all the good thread people introduce here for free. You are quick to tell ur that the owner of this thread is band so that all attention will now be directed to you and you fake software but you are late because crazymommy have keep to her promise which she made at the begining of this thread to give it all out for free and she have archived 100%. You can go ahead now with your own business version.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:

Thank you.

CJ
Mr man do u want me to be honest with you??you are full of deceits and lies......I won't say more than that....now please kindly leave my thread and let honest people learn what they want to learn and take your foolish software to somewhere else....the moment u started ranting about the secret bla bla bla I knew u were about to sell something....why are u people this selfish??u claim u have a software and instead of helping people you decided to sell it....u can sell your software by creating ur own thread but please and please I created this thread for people to learn for free!!!not for people selling softwares....so I repeat once again pls exit my thread if u do not have any meaningful contribution....thank you and GOD bless...

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
Please Crazymommy, we are waiting for the continuation of the tutorial. Please disregard any distractive post on this thread & do forgive me if I offend you with any of my post on this thread
I was banned since Monday for insulting someone who insulted me first...the person that insulted me first was not banned ooo,but they banned me...Nairaland mods and their bias and politics....I later discovered that the lady and the mod were besties so I was no longer surprised that they did not ban her at all...anyways am back....I will continue with the lessons..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to make money with pictures... by charlesclmbs: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Interesting @crazymama
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
uchelsea:

Hi guys.... New posting here. Just got my Payoneer card.. i need help on how to use gigbucks and other genuine means of funding my payoneer account...
This thread is not for gigbucks or whatever you call it...pls don't derail my thread...thank u..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
400billionman:

You stay in Nigeria ?
Temporarily...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
the crazymama is back. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
slimhandsome101:
@crazymommy, first of all, i want to say a big THANK YOU and i will like to let you know that i have signed up with the amazon kdp platform and i was able to add my account details successfully but it is asking me for Tax information, please ma, what do i do?
Please sir,I want to assume you can read and you understand English very well??grin now simply follow the instructions on their tax information page and answer their questions one by one...I won't say more than that...

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
ugotex85:
@ crazymommy,
To motivate you that there are people following your teaching, I have just uploaded my first Photo book today which is in Review already. It is a compilation of some graduation pictures on my phone, I hope it scales through their review. When you answer my pending questions, it would motivate me to do more. Find attached the cover I designed in Photoshop for the book.
You are progressing....is the book still under review or published already??.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by charlesclmbs: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol pls do continue for thr re many who re ready to learn pls
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Daniel058:
Nne biko, can one copy pics from nat geo wild and edit successfully and upload ??..
Nat Geo wild kwa??nna you are on your own oooo...grin on a serious note the best and number one website where you can get pictures and use the pictures for private or commercial purpose is pixabay.com the website is dedicated to public domain photos which anyone is allowed to use without any copyright problems or whatsoever....

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by WalkerMichael(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Crazymomma welcome back dear
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Welcome back crazymommy.
Opened my payoneer account, approved and master card shipped all in less than 5mins. Surprisingly, I didn't upload any ID, just entered ID type and ID no, and got approved.

Waiting for the continuation of your post
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
Mr man do u want me to be honest with you??you are full of deceits and lies......I won't say more than that....now please kindly leave my thread and let honest people learn what they want to learn and take your foolish software to somewhere else....the moment u started ranting about the secret bla bla bla I knew u were about to sell something....why are u people this selfish??u claim u have a software and instead of helping people you decided to sell it....u can sell your software by creating ur own thread but please and please I created this thread for people to learn for free!!!not for people selling softwares....so I repeat once again pls exit my thread if u do not have any meaningful contribution....thank you and GOD bless...
I already appreciates u for this thread. But if u want to rubish ur thread, so be it. Yes, I said I have a secret software and that it was not free. Did I ask anybody to buy? What did I lie about and who did I decieve? Why d accusations?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
now I can see some people are already publishing their photo books already....now let us talk about how to make the hard copy of our books available on amazon..when I say hard copy I mean our photo books available on print...to do that just visit createspace.com ,on the website you will be able to create a print version of your books and sell them on amazon...I want us to have all our books both the E-book version and print version ready then we will now talk about how to promote our books and get more sales...we will also talk about kindle unlimited and we will talk about benefit of the kdp select program offered by amazon...

9 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
Please sir,I want to assume you can read and you understand English very well??grin now simply follow the instructions on their tax information page and answer their questions one by one...I won't say more than that...

No nonsense mama! Abeg carry go.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
tafrica:
Welcome back crazymommy.
Opened my payoneer account, approved and master card shipped all in less than 5mins. Surprisingly, I didn't upload any ID, just entered ID type and ID no, and got approved.

Waiting for the continuation.

Based on your comment and that of others, those with IDs containing ID no, date of issue and expiry get their application approved instanta!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
You are progressing....is the book still under review or published already??.
Published already. The only issue I seem to have is Payoneer that doesn't display my US Bank details, though I have mailed them.
Will my earnings be on my dashboard till I add payment details?
Is there something I can do to make the book sell more?
Meanwhile, welcome back from your break, we really missed you.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
I already appreciates u for this thread. But if u want to rubish ur thread, so be it. Yes, I said I have a secret software and that it was not free. Did I ask anybody to buy? What did I lie about and who did I decieve? Why d accusations?
Trust me u don"t wanna see the "crazy" side of me.....so please accept our apologies and exit my thread if you cannot drop the software here for free...this thread was created to help people and not for information marketers...so leave my thread and go to where your fellow information marketers are

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.