Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

I'm Looking For Skilled, Business Minded Contact - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I'm Looking For Skilled, Business Minded Contact (415 Views)

We Need Serious Minded Partners To Invest On Palm Oil Business / Skilled Feed Machine Operator Wanted In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Skilled, Business Minded Contact by Fight4Africa: 10:17pm On May 26, 2016
Hi!

I've found it hard finding the right contacts who very interested about the planting/production and harvesting of plants.

To be specific, I'm looking for a friend (preferably within Owerri), who understands what it takes to professionally grow and harvest sunflower seeds, with lots of experience.

My focus at this critical stage is to have the right contact for the foreseeable future.
Re: I'm Looking For Skilled, Business Minded Contact by shomutuski(m): 2:07am On May 27, 2016
Fight4Africa:
Hi!

I've found it hard finding the right contacts who very interested about the planting/production and harvesting of plants.

To be specific, I'm looking for a friend (preferably within Owerri), who understands what it takes to professionally grow and harvest sunflower seeds, with lots of experience.

My focus at this critical stage is to have the right contact for the foreseeable future.

good day brother; i hope you can explain the benefits of growing those, i have heard of sunflower oil and how lucrative they are.... what prospects awaits me if i ever venture into it... i await your response...

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Fractionation / Agric Bloggers Thread / One year old Layers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.