Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,134 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ramadan Donation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Donation (412 Views)

This Mosque Needs Your Donation To Repair The Leaking Roof And General Repair Wo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Donation by Feanah(f): 11:20pm On May 26, 2016
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh my brothers and sisters
I'm sure with nature of the country's current economy,almost all of us are in a tighter financial situation than we used to be (Alhamdulillah).
Ramadan is fast approaching,I know things are hard,but I want us to please,remember some of our brothers and sisters.I know no matter how things get bad for most of us here,we'll still have something to put in our mouth and some clothes to wear when eid comes....while on the other hand,some of our brothers and sisters who have less,will wake up someday with very little or even nothing to eat for iftar,& nothing to wear but old,faded clothes on eid day.I'd like us to start a project on feeding and clothing our brothers & sisters this Ramadan,especially those in Borno and nearby places that have been affected badly by the attacks.
If there's already an ongoing project like this,please let us know,if not,let's get a whatsapp group and discuss how can do it....Jazakumullahu khairan

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ibn Kathir: Story Of Prophet Dawud/David (pbuh) / Zaid Ibn Al-khattab (RA) / Khushoo In Solat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.