Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Import All Your Instagram Photos To Mitplanet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Import All Your Instagram Photos To Mitplanet (762 Views)

Simplest Way To Download Instagram Photos / Please, I Need Help. Which Site Can I Import Cheap Used Phones And Laptops. / How To Import Cheap Laptops To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import All Your Instagram Photos To Mitplanet by autossvincent: 11:58pm On May 26, 2016
Hello guys, today I will be revealing an important feature in mitplanet. For those of you who might not have heard about mitplanet, it's a powerful social network that was just recently opened in Nigeria By a Nigerian. It has features that Facebook have, and more of what Facebook don't have. Go through this link read and know more details about the features and what makes it unique https://www.nairaland.com/3123650/new-powerful-social-network-website

You can go to mitplanet.com to sign up and start it. Please note that for now the site does not give full support to mini browsers like opera mini, and uc mini. You might have problems signing if you use mini browsers. So they recommend that you use any of the below browsers like
1) Google Chrome
2) Firefox
3) Ucbrowser
4) Opera

One of the features been introduced in mitplanet which is love is the ability to import all your photos from instagram over to mitplanet. The CEO have already promised that that of the ability to import photos from Facebook is being worked on and will be coming soon.

HOW TO IMPORT YOUR PHOTOS FROM INSTAGRAM

1) Log into mitplanet
2) Click on the menu at the top left if you are coming from a mobile phone, or if you are using a computer, go to the media menu and click on photo importer. It will take you to the next page.
3) In the next page choose instagram
4) The instagram homepage will open, please sign in to your instagram account
5) After signing in to your instagram account, it will take you back to mitplanet with all your instagram photos shown
6) Just select each of the photos you will like to import, or click on select all to select all the photos. You can also click on view more to see more of your instagram photos. Note that mitplanet allows importing 40 of your photos at a time.
7) Click import selected
cool It might ask you to create a photo album title, just give your photo album a title and choose category, then okay. And all your photos will be imported.

This is cool right? The below image is how mitplanet looks like on computer

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training In Lagos / Help Me Out On Adsense Configuration For My Blog / External Hardisk Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.