Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,520 members, 7,958,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Italian Doctor To Adopt Nigerian Orphan Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Italian Doctor To Adopt Nigerian Orphan Girl (587 Views)

Senate Urges FG To Adopt Policies To Revitalize Tourism Sector / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / FG To Adopt Simple Planning Process To Gain Inclusive Development – Sen. Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Doctor To Adopt Nigerian Orphan Girl by oluwapoju(m): 1:09am On May 27, 2016
Doctor wants to adopt an orphan girl after parents die in immigrant boat off the coast of Libya

“I want to keep her with me forever,” said Doctor Pietro Bartolo

The month old Nigerian girl touched the heart of the Italian Doctor, who was caring for her after he rescued her. The baby’s pregnant mother and father are believed to have died when the overcrowded boat capsized.

A photo of the Doctor with the baby went viral in Italy with many families making calls to adopt her. However, the baby will be transferred with dozens other survivors to Sicily where she will be taken by Child Care Center who will then transfer her to an Italian family.
See photos below…
http://naijastaytune.com/italian-doctor-to-adopt-nigerian-orphan-girl/

Re: Italian Doctor To Adopt Nigerian Orphan Girl by Nobody: 1:13am On May 27, 2016
Aawwww...I want a baby too... cry
Re: Italian Doctor To Adopt Nigerian Orphan Girl by GloriaNinja(f): 1:22am On May 27, 2016
awww he is such a good man.
Re: Italian Doctor To Adopt Nigerian Orphan Girl by Nobody: 7:09am On May 27, 2016
Good morning all.... .

When can we start Reasoning like this.. .?

Where did we go wrong.. .?

Is the LGA of the devil, Nigeria. ..?

Please, I need Answers

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Rihanna Listening To ‘personally’ By Psquare At The Pool / 6 Ways We (accidentally) Teach Our Kids Rape Culture / Waitress Upset Over ‘best Butt’ Award Presented To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.