Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment (20164 Views)

Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Tuface Idibia Donates N1m For Welfare Of Internally Displaced Persons In Nigeria / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Emmalez(m): 2:01am On May 27, 2016
Veteran Nollywood actor, Martins Njubuigbo who was diagnosed with liver disease has just been given a life line by Bro Joshua Iginla who is still in the mood of birthday celebration.

See earlier thread where his condition was made public here https://www.nairaland.com/3104227/martins-njubuigbo-elder-maya-sick

The prophet who got wind of the actor's story through multiple online sources, reached out to actor Bruno Iwuoha who confirmed the details to him. As part of his birthday largesse, Iginla then gave a cheque of N1 million to the ailing old man and promised to continue to assist him even after recovery.He said an old man like that should not be subjected to public spectacle for assistance. He also promised to see what else he can do to assist him after recovery.

Bruno, who confirmed the story said he was not surprised when the clergy gave him the cheque for Martin's treatment. He said he was responsible for his own upkeep too during his health challenges.
Thanks to actor Ernest Obi who shared the sad news on his Instagram page.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/abuja-based-pastor-who-recently-gave.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by rose54321: 2:09am On May 27, 2016
That's good, we encourage such philanthropy.
There is love is giving.

7 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:16am On May 27, 2016
Nice one kiss

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by AK6464(m): 2:18am On May 27, 2016
Other Pastors should learn from this man

15 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by pinkyliceous(f): 3:32am On May 27, 2016
That's good. By their fruits we shall know them.

7 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 4:04am On May 27, 2016
Nice one

Though I am concerned why his kind gestures are mostly directed towards nollywood actors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by chriskosherbal(m): 4:05am On May 27, 2016
Thank you pastor.

6 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by richidinho(m): 4:24am On May 27, 2016
He is my pastor I know him, one of the few real men of God around

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Jirate(m): 4:45am On May 27, 2016
AK6464:

Many of them are Givers, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Dr Chris Okafor, Papa Ayo, even TB Joshua are all good examples of Givers, just that some who are not Christians in the first place have different views.

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 4:46am On May 27, 2016
Eyah......so na diz man.may GOD heal u.amen

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Hardaysheenar(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2016
God bless u ooo....na ds man sha...he loves playing herbalist role too well
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by pretydiva(f): 6:29am On May 27, 2016
May God replenish his pocket in a hundred fold.

It still baffles me dat none of Nollywood actors/actress as made any donation concerning dis man's health. It's sad cry

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by pretydiva(f): 6:31am On May 27, 2016
Nice one

Though I am concerned why his kind gestures are mostly directed towards nollywood actors
u fit direct ur own gestures 2 naija musicians undecided.. looking 4 news where there's none

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by GraceBestowed(f): 10:20am On May 27, 2016
I'll reserve my comment.
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 10:23am On May 27, 2016
Well done man of God, not all these pretenders judging people as if they are better
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2016
GIVERS NEVER LACK. THANK U SIR.
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by favouritesahaba: 10:25am On May 27, 2016
Good development. But does he need to announce on Facebook? God help us.
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Babaregg(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2016
I WONDER WHAT DIDINRI FREEZE ABI BREEZE WILL HAVE TO SAY ON THIS ONE. Useless OAP.
Nice on Pastor.
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by jdstunt(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2016
God bless u sir
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by BABANGBALI: 10:39am On May 27, 2016
Nice one

ritual. They are popular so he uses it to collect their glories and fames

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2016
Hmmn.. its a shame how Nollywood ignores its legends.. smh

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by pee777(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2016
favouritesahaba:
Good development. But does he need to announce on Facebook? God help us.

Men are insatiable, when pastors give without announcing you people cried they hadly give that if they do what stop people from knowing, now it's publicised you men cried hypocrisy that it should had been kept secret. Na wa o!

5 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by sinceraconcept(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2016
That's very good. This is what pastors should use tithes and offerings for
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by AK6464(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2016
Jirate:

Many of them are Givers, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Dr Chris Okafor, Papa Ayo, even TB Joshua are all good examples of Givers, just that some who are not Christians in the first place have different views.

Yeah, I know, my pastor has a scholarship scheme for orphans, many of them still have terrible financial practices.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Guyman02: 11:04am On May 27, 2016
God bless you pastor.
Blessed is the hand that giveth, its the hand that receiveth.
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 11:09am On May 27, 2016
[size=13pt]"So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.…"[/size]

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 11:10am On May 27, 2016
Nice one

COS HE IS A FAN.
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by phemmie06(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2016
AK6464:
All the so called rich men should learn

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by Nobody: 11:33am On May 27, 2016
grin

Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by mikeapollo: 11:39am On May 27, 2016
AK6464:
This pastor himself is learning from TB Joshua. TB Joshua (through the mighty grace and vision of God in him, started and showed the way. Now other pastors are following TB Joshua's example.

What I don't understand is his fixation and obsession with the so called ''Nollywood'' actors.
There are hundreds of genuinely poor and less privileged people, but this pastor is more interested in Nollywood people.

But it is still better than those who are competing among themselves with private jets.
Re: Joshua Iginla Helps Martins Njubuigbo With N1m For His Liver Disease Treatment by greatman247(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2016
This is a good gesture from a pastor. I don't care if he is fake or not but at least he is better than some fake ass pastors who just sit back to criticise everything that happens around them instead to do something to adequately address such situation. I am directly referring to fake pastor such as Reno Omokri and co, pls Pastor Reno take a cue from a fellow pastor like Joshua Inginla. I love pastor who does great things like this and don't sing their own praises, let other do that for u without any influence from you for that person's action. This the model lay down by Jesus Christ not like pastor like Matthew Ashimolowo, who gave food and cloth to widows and sing his own praises in his church program televised on TV. Such a Shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Speaks Against Contraceptive Pill, Postinor / Johnny Depp's Reaction To His Victory In Court / Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.