Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD (766 Views)

Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / A Picture From The Past That Suggests Dabbing Originated From Chelsea Players / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by otemanuduno: 2:56am On May 27, 2016
Otem

Chapter Five

1. This is a dream of my head, upon my bed. On the 27th day of the fifth month of the year 2016AD did I sleep and have this dream. I am he who meditates and receives prophetic revelation.

2. I am a prophet of urim who shall not deceive the people. I am a man of my word.

3. Now this was the dream of my head upon my bed; behold, I saw the men in blue who have the power of the queen. They are the king of the people who speaks the language of the queen.

4. I also saw the zebras. These are the old ladies who had been injured by the people of Hister many years before. And in the fury of their heart did they battle with the head of Baalim, which is round.

5. Behold, many souls were sitting in the high places to see what shall become of the battle between the people of the queen and they kicked the head of Baalim back and forth.

6. O how so tough to kick the futebaal into the place which it should be? Who shall kick it in? Shall the old ladies? Shall the zebras or the people of the queen, who radiates the color of the deep blue ocean?

7. Who am I not to give it to the people with the power of the king? The old lady are the favourite, but I give it not to them because I go for he whose language I speak.

8. Oh my soul! Grant the people of the queen to put the futbaal into the net of the zebras. Are they not four that are in battle? But who among them shall do them proud from the land of the queen?

9. Why is this battle so fierce? Why shall the zebras not allow the futebaal go into their own place, which the kings targets all the time?

10. I adjure you O God, Reverad the God who made the universe in his own power. Come with speed to help he who was supported by Otem.

11. Let not the zebras overwhelm them. Let the battle be won by the blue kings. For if the white has fallen, the blue should not.

12. Now when the battle was as tough as the battle of Armaggedon, wherein Nymphidis destroyed the Anakims and the Nephilims, a man seated in the high places threw serpents.

13. Who causes this uproar? Who brings this upon us? Where shall we run to? Who casts the serpents upon the fields. Let that man not escape. Can a man hold the serpent and go unpunished?

14. Come now and get punished. For you have caused much fear upon us. We are threatened to death by these serpents. Let Eartum save his children, for we are scared of these serpents.

15. But let not that man escape, who have cast the serpents upon the field.
Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by tgmservice: 3:01am On May 27, 2016
MUMU
Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by otemanuduno: 3:01am On May 27, 2016
My interpretation is that Leicester and Juventus will likely be paired in the same group of the 2016/2017 UCL.

Juventus should be the zebra while Leicester should be the people of the queen. I foresee a very tough match between the two, which could even lead to a fight, or something tougher.

Well, it may not happen the exact way I see it, but something close to it would definitely happen.

Edited: I have been informed that Leicester City and Juventus can't meet at the group stage, so I can now think of Leicester making it to the second round. That's gonna be a huge prophecy.
Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by music4me(m): 3:03am On May 27, 2016
After effect of drinking yellow garri after taking weed...

1 Like

Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by otemanuduno: 4:03am On May 27, 2016
music4me:
After effect of drinking yellow garri after taking weed...
lol grin
Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by otemanuduno: 4:06am On May 27, 2016
tgmservice:
MUMU
What's the full meaning of that?
Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by Ranchhoddas: 7:14am On May 27, 2016
Leicester and Juventus both won the league in their respective countries. They will be among the top-seeded teams in the group stage and as such cannot be in the same group. Prophecy dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by otemanuduno: 7:23am On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Leicester and Juventus both won the league in their respective countries. They will be among the top-seeded teams in the group stage and as such cannot be in the same group. Prophecy dead on arrival.
Then we can be watching out for them meeting either in the knockout stage. As you can see, I interpreted the dream as first round which you have just helped me by telling me it can't be first round. So I think I can make another urim from this, which will be LEICESTER CITY WILL QUALIFY TO THE SECOND ROUND OF THE UCL.
thanks so much.
Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by ayzTIGER: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Same thing happens to me sometimes. Before Champions league finals(2016) i saw people in white jubilating in my dream. i knew thats Real Madrid and i told my friends what i saw they were laughing at me till it happened. I have seen many things happen other than this and Nigerians will one day stone Buhari or something like a revolution will happen
Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by otemanuduno: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Otem
Chapter Twelve

URIM
1. At the taking over of a new leader over the homo erectuses whose cloth are red, a game was played in 2016AD after the death of Faulkin. And the game came between they whose cloth was red and they who had blue cloth.
2. And the game was won by they who wore red cloth. For their leader was a great man who was well known. And they who wore red kicked the ball into the net of those who wore blue three times.
3. But those who wore blue struck the back of the net of those who wore red only once.
4. And the game was won by those who wore red. Then was I angry because it was my wish that the blue cloth should triumph over the red colors.
5. And it was a painful thing to me, because it was won by those whom I did not prefer.
6. Now also in another game the same day, they who had striped cloth of red strengthened themselves and won they who wore blue, who were the best in the year before.
7. And many rejoiced, saying, it is good for them. And they shall return to their place again.
8. For they came suddenly and they shall return quickly to where they belonged.
9. Now they who wore cloth with red stripes continued to play very well until their fourth game.
10. Now I, Otem, in those days said, I shall not give all my attention to game. For the things which Atum is revealing to me must be finished at a time not far away for the world to know the whole truth.
11. Now when I slept, Atum appeared and said to me, this sport is what brings all soul together to rejoice. For the fear which is upon the world is very great. But great peace shall attend the world at the time when the completion of the truth shall be revealed.
12. And the things which you write down in this world shall also be used to predict the future of the world to come.
13. Therefore, write what I shall reveal to you, for billions shall be saved by the truth in them.
Re: URIMS OF THE PAST WORLD by ayzTIGER: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Otem
Chapter Twelve

URIM
1. At the taking over of a new leader over the homo erectuses whose cloth are red, a game was played in 2016AD after the death of Faulkin. And the game came between they whose cloth was red and they who had blue cloth.
2. And the game was won by they who wore red cloth. For their leader was a great man who was well known. And they who wore red kicked the ball into the net of those who wore blue three times.
3. But those who wore blue struck the back of the net of those who wore red only once.
4. And the game was won by those who wore red. Then was I angry because it was my wish that the blue cloth should triumph over the red colors.
5. And it was a painful thing to me, because it was won by those whom I did not prefer.
6. Now also in another game the same day, they who had striped cloth of red strengthened themselves and won they who wore blue, who were the best in the year before.
7. And many rejoiced, saying, it is good for them. And they shall return to their place again.
8. For they came suddenly and they shall return quickly to where they belonged.
9. Now they who wore cloth with red stripes continued to play very well until their fourth game.
10. Now I, Otem, in those days said, I shall not give all my attention to game. For the things which Atum is revealing to me must be finished at a time not far away for the world to know the whole truth.
11. Now when I slept, Atum appeared and said to me, this sport is what brings all soul together to rejoice. For the fear which is upon the world is very great. But great peace shall attend the world at the time when the completion of the tru
th shall be revealed.
12. And the things which you write down in this world shall also be used to predict the future of the world to come.
13. Therefore, write what I shall reveal to you, for billions shall be saved by the truth in them.
interprete this one bro

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Predicted Portugal To Win The Euros / Rio 2016: Nigeria's Olympic Footballers Delayed By Payment Problem / The Pain Of Been An Arsenal Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.