Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner (27770 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo / Joseph Yobo And His Kids Dazzle In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by banmee(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2016
zeal22:
The gifts small na, I been wan see LCD, PS4, etc

Hunger no good.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Sanchase: 11:00am On May 27, 2016
Good move Yobo, i hope he scores an own goal.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Guyman02: 11:03am On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Lost my respect after he became partisan during the last elections

Who you ever epp for your life to demand respect?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by ladyF(f): 11:18am On May 27, 2016
Hmmm...he is giving out shoes? What of his female fans? Can we get Airtel 100 nera at least? cry
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Mcowubaba: 11:25am On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Hope u knw is not a crime for celebrities to be partisan..... The are also human beings....

Even some western Celebrities are also partisan... (Beyonce openly supported Obama, Miley Cyrus is currently not supporting Donald Trump)

Ur anger is that he didn't support ur Choice Candidate (Buhari). Anyways.........
But guess what, Legend Yobo doesn't give 1 Bleep about your respect, if you like lose it, loss it...
Na ur freaking headache cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by tundejoseph4(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:

He doesn't need your respect, who your respect help?
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Emeka71(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Are you referring to NFA election?
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by greatman247(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:

He careless about u. No one cares if he was a partisan or not. Was he an Oba or king that he must not be partisan? No law to that effect and he certainly does not seat on top of your money. He was a great footballer, an individual and citizen like u and I, and u have right to be partisan so he was too. So? Your respect does not stop him from getting to where he was suppose to get to and that your fake respect does not stop God's goodness in his life. Other celebrities that openly talk trash to Donald Trump, why don't u go and get a US Visa to deal with them? Where were u when some celebrities in Nigeria open disrespected President Buhari? These things happens no big deal. So long u do it in a well and mature manner.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by dhantey324(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2016
bigtt76:

It's his right to be partisan, biko. He was not even in the services of the super eagles during the election. The election is over. Please move on.

Andy Murray openly openly supported Scotland's exit prior to the UK referendum and nobody skinned him for that. Till today he is still respected and celebrated as one of UK's top sports personality.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by oviejnr(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2016
Ogbeni Yobo, we don't wear same boot size! undecided
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Jagabanthelion: 1:44pm On May 27, 2016
banmee:

What do you mean by partisan? He has to support somebody na. You sure you understand what partisan is? Is he a politician?
. Yobo was disrespectfully partisan. He also lost my respect and a lot of other people. The way I saw him changed after the elections.If he didn't kno wat to do wit his millions,he shd have used it to support his Ogoni people.He shd ask JayJay,Kanu,Taribo west and co how legends shd conduct themselves during elections,despite having candidates they voted for.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by banmee(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2016
Jagabanthelion:
. Yobo was disrespectfully partisan. He also lost my respect and a lot of other people. The way I saw him changed after the elections.If he didn't kno wat to do wit his millions,he shd have used it to support his Ogoni people.He shd ask JayJay,Kanu,Taribo west and co how legends shd conduct themselves during elections,despite having candidates they voted for.

He is not a politician. He has a right to voice what he believes in. If he was a politician, and did what you say he did, then it would be partisan.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by nellyelitz(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2016
Please does anyone has info about the kick off time and time of Yobo's testimonial match...

Urgent pls
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by 9jacodedgist(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2016
look at the photos that came withn this post
nellyelitz:
Please does anyone has info about the kick off time and time of Yobo's testimonial match...

Urgent pls
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Echo50(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2016
well done our hero....naija please learn to give honour to whom honour is due. Well, i forgot that, if one doesn't have enemies, his a nobody.

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Echo50(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2016
well done our son and brother....if nobody talks ill about you means your no body.

Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by nigerfine: 3:14pm On May 27, 2016
Congrats yobo, he was good in his early years. How I wish anger allowed enyeama go past his record. The best should be seen as the best by almost everybody. Okocha even at retired age still scores hatrick.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by smogup: 3:20pm On May 27, 2016
eph12:
None of his poster shows the Nigerian Jersey
too much of soaking garri is not good for ur eyes.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by deymoh(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
finishing grin
smogup:
too much of soaking garri is not good for ur eyes.
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by Pamelayoung: 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
That's My Bro....Proudly Ogoni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Her 2nd Goal In 2 Games For Barcelona / Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) / Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.