Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Where Can I Get The Original Nairaland App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Get The Original Nairaland App (985 Views)

The Original SD / Nairaland App?? / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get The Original Nairaland App by WalkerMichael(m): 5:22am On May 27, 2016
I tried downloading one from playstore but it seems I didn't download the right one. Pls nlanders where can I download the official app? Thanks in advance
Re: Where Can I Get The Original Nairaland App by PMBfirstson(m): 5:35am On May 27, 2016
I need that too
facing the problem too,downloading from blackberry world......
Re: Where Can I Get The Original Nairaland App by ogoplus: 6:57am On May 27, 2016
Have you tried click on the link provided on the Nairaland
Re: Where Can I Get The Original Nairaland App by WalkerMichael(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
ogoplus:
Have you tried click on the link provided on the Nairaland
Yea bro. And downloaded and it still redirects me to opera

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Vibe P1M First Hand Specifications And Price / You Can Now Pre-order The Latest Smartphone From Itel. / How To Use System User Ui Without Root For Marshmallow Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.