Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (44967 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by salinco(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2009
grin angry sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by WTF3: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2009
I wont waste my time reading the posts on this topic talkless of contributing. I regretted watching that lame match.

MAY THEY NOT QUALITY IJN so we can get back to the starting point on time - heralding SIASIA to his rightful position as the coach of the Super Eagles.

WHAT THE F***
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by eyonigger(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2009
My men, it is over, it is better off being disgraced on our soil than to be disgraced internationally there. Leave the shame aside that Nigeria (The giant of Africa wont be partaking in this first African hosted world cup. I pray they dnt even qualify, me i go go south and make money on my own. Useless bunch of super chickens.

And I have said it, for as long as that Mikel is included in our first team, we can never progress. That guy is a bad omen, u guys wont believe me.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by U1(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2009
As a matter of fact, you need to send those guys to me for a special caning session. That Eneramo of a guy would perform better for Nigeria by doing weightlifting and boxing, you know.

As for Mr Amodu, you have tried enough for now please do the honourable thing and resign. As for those players, at least for most of them, e ti won bota We have had poor midfield and defence for a very long time and nothing is being done about it, and Mr Amodu complicated the problem when he made it known that he is sticking with the so-called pro, pro my butt.

It is these players who always make me conclude and realise that I have nothing to gain if they had won, I mean they were even given some bonus I heard. Na dem saka, I'll support my Ini and Xavi at the World Cup.
tongue undecided
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2009
nigeria could have won the game if not for our defense, but i still salute them for trying,  undecided , they tried, abi?  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Demainman1: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2009
I believe that better prayers can remedy this situation. Now, Nigerian pastors(and they are very many) over to you sirs. I believe in Miracle!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by BinghiNya(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2009
Boastful Nigerians cos tney beat France(Shitty team) they felt they are on top of the world. Tunisia is a better team than Nigeria though Nigeria might have better individuals. Nigeria should concentrate on 2014 and Angola 2010.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by vwvw(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
grin grin grin i dey vex seriously. i just hear Yobo interview. "WE COULD HAVE LOST" . On a serious note what happens to the 1 billion naira PTF fund.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by weasel8: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
heard they still paid those players $10,000 each after the match!, to add salt to injury, that 8 players of the tunisian team played for a team Etoile du Sahel which was beaten by kano pillars fc, wish they played that match in lagos!!! walahi!!! dem for her am!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by EkejijaK: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
they should handover the eagles job to samson siasia if nigeria wants to move forward like the westethoh era.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by proudly9ja(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2009
The only hope we have now is for Tunisia to draw at least one match and us winning both matches. For information purposes, this time around there will be no head to head rule. I am not saying this to raise your hopes, just for information sake.

Group tournaments rules

In all group tournaments, three points are awarded for a win, one for a draw, and none for a loss. FIFA has set the order of the tie-breakers for teams that finish level on points:

1. goal difference in all group matches
2. greater number of goals scored in all group matches

Where teams are still not able to be separated, the following tie-breakers are used:

1. greater number of points obtained in matches between the tied teams
2. goal difference in matches between the tied teams
3. greater number of goals scored in matches between the tied teams

Where teams are still equal, then a play-off on neutral ground, with extra time and penalties if necessary will be played if FIFA deems such a play-off able to be fitted within the coordinated international match calendar. If this is not deemed feasible, then the result will be determined by the drawing of lot.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Eggyloo: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
My question for super eagles is: ''Why use all ur life lines on question one when on the hot seat and then stare at the audience for help to reach a gauranteed level''

The reason World Cup is not yearly is because FIFA expects it to be the battle of the last man standing which reflects the level of preparation.

My cry in 2005 when we could not qualify was that we should use our misfortune of not going to build a better team. Unfortunately, 4years after we are still on the same issue.

NFA would soon start sourcing for a foreign technical adviser. If Eguavon and Siasia our very own could make us proud, I do not see the use of looking outside Nigeria. Besides, our super eagles are not hungry for national team as they are for their foreign clubs; compared to Golden Eaglets who scramble dearly for ball because they want to grow.

So NFA, make 2014 a reality and start planning now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by bydot1(m): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2009
smiley
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by FBS: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2009
Sia One cannot take over now. He's got the U-20 to handle but be rest assured that if he does well, he will take over the SE.

NFF no get other choice but to stick to Amodu- at least for now.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by aieromon(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2009
Don't take it so hard!
We can still support CIV and GHN @ WC2010.
They parade a bunch of talented,dedicated and patriotic players.If you keep on talkin' bout the chickens,you'll just die for nothinh cool
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 9ijaprince(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2009
@ airemorn i totally support you.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2009
aieromon:

Don't take it so hard!
We can still support CIV and GHN @ WC2010.
They parade a bunch of talented,dedicated and patriotic players.If you keep on talkin' bout the chickens,you'll just die for nothinh cool
9ijaprince:

@ airemorn i totally support you.
  how can u supoort him
if ghana was where we r now, do u think they would support us, ?? kai u people and your pessimism, even though the SE dont qualify, cant u still cheer them, lol, they r ur home country
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
i would rather support other teams
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by morpheus24: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2009
bboiabb:

how can u supoort him
if ghana was where we r now, do u think they would support us, ?? kai u people and your pessimism, even though the SE dont qualify, cant u still cheer them, lol, they r your home country

In fact I am ordering my Ghana Jersey today as I organize ticketes to the World cup.

If Any one ask me, I am supporting WEST AFRICA.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
lol, well, thats a good idea, ghana is part of west africa, so u might as well support them, i thot u wud support them because u dont like nigeria, lol
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by aieromon(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
Of course,i love Nigeria.
I'd just rather support the national team of CIV cos i'm still too young to die of hypertension tongue
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by ikeyman00(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2009
[size=21pt]seriousssssssssssssssssssssssssness on the march[/size]

friendly ghana vs japan today played aroundin 12pm
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by ikeyman00(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2009
why do nigeria have so many baffon in power

[size=26pt]hoo hooo hoo Monkeysssssssssssssssssssssssssss!![/size]
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by RuuDie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2009
The Indomitable Lions are doing the business

Cameroon 1-0 Gabon Jean Makoun 23'

GO Le' INDOMITABLES grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by morpheus24: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
RuuDie:

The Indomitable Lions are doing the business

Cameroon 1-0 Gabon Jean Makoun 23'

GO Le' INDOMITABLES grin

If cameroon qualify I go cry tire for Naija!!!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by RuuDie(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

Oh blimey. . . .  Assou-ekotto (Spurs) is a Cameroonian and Cousin (Hull) is a Gabon-ian - after we go dey claim sey na we get betta players pass 4 africa!?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by RuuDie(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2009
GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. . . . . . SAAAMMMUUEEEL ETO'O

2-0

The INDOMITABLE LIONS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO SA'10
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by RuuDie(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2009
morpheus24:

If cameroon qualify I go cry tire for Naija!!!!!

Oya begin cry full pail. . . . grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by RuuDie(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
Daniel Cousin pulls one back for Gabon - late scare for LE' INDOMITABLES but no harm done; they are back in the driving seat - from bottom to top of the table. . . .

UP CAMEROON. . . . ALL HAIL THE INDOMITABLE LIONS OF CAMEROON!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2009
Amodu don resign!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 9ijaprince(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2009
Mikeansy: source pls?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by morpheus24: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2009
RuuDie:

Oya begin cry full pail. . . . grin

Chei ! Na die I dey for South Africa, How I wan show face for there now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] / Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.