Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 (931 Views)

Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition / Rare Photos Reveal Images You Had No Idea Existed / Unilever Africa Idea Throphy (UAIT) Competition 2016 Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2016
Unilever Plc, makers of Close-up, OMO, Lipton, Known, etc and the number 1 Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Nigeria has a challenge for Undergraduates...

Did You Hate/Dislike one advert where someone will be knocking his teeth like a door and then sounds like stone cause he/she used Close-up like me.

Do you:
** Have a better idea of advert for Close-up from your personal experience or talent.

** Want to share to others as an advert what Close-up has done for your confidence level

** Want your story that relates to Close-up usage be used as advert on different media.

Here is an opportunity, this year's Unilever Africa Idea Trophy (UAIT) gives you the chance.
In a maximum of 250 words, produce a creative, powerful and inspiring idea for an advert that explores the need for physical closeness.

NOTE:
1. You can enter into the competition as an individual or a team of 3students(from the same school) .
2. The winner will represent Nigeria in Africa as well as, an internship at any Unilever Plc , and other prizes.
3. Only one entry is allowed for an individual or a team.

The DEADLINE for the submission of entries is 17th of June, 2016

Visit:
**www.unileverafricaideatrophy.com to summit your application

** http://www.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria Unilever Career page on Facebook and like the page for more information

Need mentoring or do you have any questions, contact Unilever ambassadors on OAU via WhatsApp :
Fikemi 07062179684
Emmanuel 08179001180
Paul 08142393499
Re: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 by Nobody: 9:50am On May 27, 2016
Note it is not restricted to any school, all undergraduates can participate irrespective of your school whether private or public
Re: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 by christopheru(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2016
gathering my own ideas
Re: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 by christopheru(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2016
Progworld1:
Unilever Plc, makers of Close-up, OMO, Lipton, Known, etc and the number 1 Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Nigeria has a challenge for Undergraduates...

Did You Hate/Dislike one advert where someone will be knocking his teeth like a door and then sounds like stone cause he/she used Close-up like me.

Do you:
** Have a better idea of advert for Close-up from your personal experience or talent.

** Want to share to others as an advert what Close-up has done for your confidence level

** Want your story that relates to Close-up usage be used as advert on different media.

Here is an opportunity, this year's Unilever Africa Idea Trophy (UAIT) gives you the chance.
In a maximum of 250 words, produce a creative, powerful and inspiring idea for an advert that explores the need for physical closeness.

NOTE:
1. You can enter into the competition as an individual or a team of 3students(from the same school) .
2. The winner will represent Nigeria in Africa as well as, an internship at any Unilever Plc , and other prizes.
3. Only one entry is allowed for an individual or a team.

The DEADLINE for the submission of entries is 17th of June, 2016

Visit:
**www.unileverafricaideatrophy.com to summit your application

** http://www.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria Unilever Career page on Facebook and like the page for more information

Need mentoring or do you have any questions, contact Unilever ambassadors on OAU via WhatsApp :
Fikemi 07062179684
Emmanuel 08179001180
Paul 08142393499
how can you obtain id number
Re: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 27, 2016
The Id number is any 14 digits of your choice, bt wic u can remember of course n sorry wic skul r u
Re: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 by christopheru(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2016
Progworld1:
The Id number is any 14 digits of your choice, bt wic u can remember of course n sorry wic skul r u
Successfully submitted. I school in IMO STATE UNI.
Re: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 by nanaman(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2016
I was paired with two Convenant University Students' in the last edition. It was fun and worth trying. We lost at the 2nd round though. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy 2016 by adamic: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
i am shortlisted for the second round unilever advert idea trophy 2016. if you are also shortlisted, please call me on 08183348308.

the challenge i am facing right now is that i have not seen the link for the next round submission. pls i need help

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO'S:- Different Types Of Pobia's And There Meanings. / 2017 Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / See List Of Accredited And Approved Jamb Centers In Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.