Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

About Vanx - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / About Vanx (433 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Vanx by GizzyA: 10:11am On May 27, 2016
Golden Andrew, officially known as vanx hails from Obowo in Imo state. He started his music career at the age of 10 as a singer, at that time he dropped Rope Lover. He went on to change his musical genre, initiating his love for rap by dropping "my life" three years after Rope lover. He apologized to his fans for the face offs in his music career, stating that the reason was due to his school barriers and other stuffs he stated in the track My Life.
Vanx was born on 1998 and is an undergraduate of FUTO. On 2015 during his 17th birthday, he disclosed about releasing an EP but to the greatest anticipation emerges a dope dish `Bo$$" featuring Xbusta, which seems to be a kick off for the year 2016.
Vanx, a new face but not a new name in the industry is here to stay.
Twitter: @officialvanxxx
Instagram: @vanxbangx

(1) (Reply)

Star Wars Actor Arrives Nigeria Visits Ibadan And Abeokuta / Comedian "I Go Save" Losses His Father / Did Buhari Realy Go To London For Ear Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.