Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Friend Has Five Carryover In Her First Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend Has Five Carryover In Her First Year (986 Views)

Help I Just Had My First Carryover / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) / 15 Things You Must Know To Avoid Carryover In Your Exams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Five Carryover In Her First Year by blackbeauty94(f): 11:09am On May 27, 2016
Good day nairalanders..my friend has five(5) carryovers in her first semester exam..she is devastated and down i don't know how to console her now..she is in unilorin biology edu department..pls wat can I do to help her situation? Thanks
Re: My Friend Has Five Carryover In Her First Year by Strawman: 11:17am On May 27, 2016
FIVE? haba..how nau? undecided
Re: My Friend Has Five Carryover In Her First Year by Fynestboi: 11:25am On May 27, 2016
Wow. Your friend is seriously missing it out somewhere.

First she should try and sit and examine what is distracting her.

Distraction is really cobweb when it comes to academics. Once she can snap out of it.

It could be the case that, her first Carry over led to others, how? Been unable to get over the first carry over could affect her moving forward, hence a distraction.

She just need to snap out of the distraction.

The second, is probably she is not getting use to the course, this still boils down to distraction. She really need to get out of the distraction.
Re: My Friend Has Five Carryover In Her First Year by MilesLamar(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2016
grin your friend or you? Olodo
Re: My Friend Has Five Carryover In Her First Year by Perfecttouch(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2016
blackbeauty94:
Good day nairalanders..my friend has five(5) carryovers in her first semester exam..she is devastated and down i don't know how to console her now..she is in unilorin biology edu department..pls wat can I do to help her situation? Thanks
hope it is not Unilorin? It can't be Unilorin because she will by now have faced tanke.

(1) (Reply)

I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide / Facts: 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend Ums Training Hub For Your Ict, Digital & / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.