Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

5 Nigerian Female Artistes Who Redefine The Good Girl Gone Bad Image - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Female Artistes Who Redefine The Good Girl Gone Bad Image (717 Views)

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Female Artistes Who Redefine The Good Girl Gone Bad Image by mary2014: 11:28am On May 27, 2016
Yes, yes, I know many people who totally love to see a more charged up sexual female artistes performing, grinding and doing what not just to entertain the crowd, while on stage. I know, and yes, sometimes, I love to see a 'Sasha Fierce' kinda act too on stage.

However, the expected bad girl image sometimes isn't always what female artistes need to sell their music. In fact, there are some female artistes who in all their glory are good girls, but in a bid to satisfy majority of their fan base, opt for the bad girl image, and you know the exciting thing about it, they do so without as much as totally pushing the good girl side of them out.

Here are 5 Nigerian female artistes who have redefined the good girl gone bad image with their songs.

tiwa-Savage-

Tiwa Savage: We all first fell head on heels in love with Tiwa with her Kele Kele love song, she portrayed the no nonsense yet lovelorn kinda girl, setting the stage for sexiness in all nigerian female artiste video..we all saw the 'sexiness' in leotards right? Then she did' Ife wa gbono' and some other songs, stamping her foot down as a lover/girl next day artiste. Realizing just how much deeply rooted her love is in our hearts, she switched things up again, letting us know she is queen and has the power to subtly yet powerfully do that. Strutting and flaunting her perfectly 'Lit' body, Tiwa dropped wanted, and in came several mouth staying wide open with a prominently dumb look sitting on several of the faces. My jaw dropped out of sheer surprise and happiness when I saw this video. Tiwa cuts across as the quintessential 'Good girl', sexy and even sexual when the need be, a devout mom (grand introduction of Jamil), and the perfect artiste who maintains an impeccable public image. However, Tiwa has also created the ultimate version of herself, working extra hard to maintain the most impeachable version of Tiwa she can ever be. Mama knows the game and has totally redefined the good girl gone bad image.

Read more: http://tooxclusive.com/editorial/5-nigerian-female-artistes-who-redefine-the-good-girl-gone-bad-image/

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Hits Gold, E! News Greenlights Rob And Chyna. / Tyga Stalking Kylie Jenner? / How To Get 3GB Free (#1000 Free Credit) on Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.