Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Oh My! Check Out What Funke Looks Like After All The Photoshop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My! Check Out What Funke Looks Like After All The Photoshop (635 Views)

What Funke!!! See The Type Of Hair Spotted On This Lady Head / See What Funke Akindele And Big Brother Naija Bisola Are Up To.. / Omg!see What Funke Akindele And Ebube Nwagbo Look Like Without Their Makeup On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! Check Out What Funke Looks Like After All The Photoshop by beeadebola: 12:17pm On May 27, 2016
She looks beautiful!
Award winning Nollywood actress, producer and scriptwriter, Funke Akindele looked half her age on the May cover of Onobello magazine. Tagged “Fashion Flash
This is what the actress wrote: ‘I am on the cover of the latest issue of @onobello magazine. Tagged “Fashion Flash”. Full issue out tomorrow’

Source:http://blog.iyodatv.com/funke-akindele-covers-the-latest-issue-of-onobello-magazine/

Re: Oh My! Check Out What Funke Looks Like After All The Photoshop by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 27, 2016
op..... happy shildren's day... ***in Jenifer 's voice ****

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Seen With Rumoured Boyfriend / See Actress Kate Henshaw's Reply To A Fan Who Asked Her Money On Twitter / Amazing Photos! Check Out This Girl And All Her Uncles That Followed Her To Prom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.