Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Davido Shade Dele Momodu Again On Twitter : “you For Tell Me Make I Buy You Tick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shade Dele Momodu Again On Twitter : “you For Tell Me Make I Buy You Tick (886 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Did Davido Shade Republic Of Congo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shade Dele Momodu Again On Twitter : “you For Tell Me Make I Buy You Tick by jayjaykusianj: 12:20pm On May 27, 2016
Davido is back on Twitter, taunting Sophia Momodu’s uncle again.
“How fa na, uncle Dele? You for tell me make I buy you ticket,” the singer, who is currently in Dubai for Toolz/Tunde Demuren’s wedding, said in a Snapchat clip, and his gang also joined in mocking the Ovation magazine publisher.
The HKN artiste and his babymama Sophia Momodu were embroiled in a nasty custody battle. For fighting for his cousin, Davido has since refused to let Dele Momodu rest. While Davido may have made peace with Sophia, he consistently mocks Dele Momodu.
In his remix of HumbleSmith’s ‘Osinachi’, the Aye’ singer took jabs at the publisher, and in recent Twitter post, he danced as the fans at the concert chanted ‘Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy’. Now, Davido is in Dubai for an event and he couldn’t resist making fun of the elderly publisher, to his team member’s amusement. Not long after he shared the Snap, fans remarked on Twitter and he stood by his statement.
See tweets here http://trendsleek.com/2016/05/27/davido-shade-dele-momodu-twitter-tell-make-buy-ticket/

Re: Davido Shade Dele Momodu Again On Twitter : “you For Tell Me Make I Buy You Tick by petz(f): 12:35pm On May 27, 2016
Part2, abi na 3?
Re: Davido Shade Dele Momodu Again On Twitter : “you For Tell Me Make I Buy You Tick by Flexherbal(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2016
He should respect grey hair!
Re: Davido Shade Dele Momodu Again On Twitter : “you For Tell Me Make I Buy You Tick by Smellymouth: 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
Davido, pls STFU!! Why are you acting like a kid suffering ---"Spoiled Child Syndrome" undecided

"À ń pe gbẹ́nàgbẹ́nà ẹyẹ
àkókó ń yọjú"

"A sculptor is summoned and the woodpecker shows up"

Moral of the story --Never think too highly of yourself

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, How Can This Lady Be This Clueless? See This Twitter Post / ★ Aww, Tony Elumelu Takes Photos Of His Photographer / What Was This Man Actually Thinking About Wike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.