Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care (651 Views)

Imessengers Nairaland Customer Care Page / Btcbunker - Nairaland Customer Care Support Thread / Coinanytime Nairaland Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care by EXPERT01: 12:28pm On May 27, 2016
Welcome to imessenger Nairaland page. This thread is to help you with your inquiries about imessenger service as well as help in solving issues that arise during your transaction and to give possible advice.

We welcome you to doing both long and short term businesses with us.

HOW WE WORK / MODE OF OPERATION

Our working days are;
Mondays - Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturdays- 9:00am to 2:00pm

imessenger offers office pick-ups and delivery of goods to your customers, timely and promptly.

If you do not offer payment on delivery before now, this is the time to integrate it into your business with imessenger Pay on delivery.

OUR CHARGES

Standard Service Charge
N1000 - For Within Lagos metropolis (24hrs after pick-Up)

N1,500 - For Outskirts of Lagos (Badagry, Awoyaya,Ikorodu, Ikotun,Ajah, Igando,Sango Ota, Abule egba) 24 - 48hrs after Pick-Up)

Express Service Charge;
N1,200 For express delivery with Lagos (Same Day Delivery)

N1, 700 For express Delivery For Outskirts of Lagos (Same Day Delivery)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
All above price charges are for goods below 4KG. Please contact our 24hrs customer Care Unit for details of other prices not enlisted.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

- imessengers , reserves all right to cross-check and verify package content therein, as declared by a customer/client, with or without formal notice to the customer.

-imessenger will not be held liable for spoilage of perishable goods after unsuccessful delivery attempts to clients with Lagos.

- It is the responsibility of a customer to give accurate and adequate directive, for the delivery of goods, as any attempt of unsuccessful delivery may attract a fee for re-delivery or return delivery as the case may be.

- imessenger Services shall not, by default accept or attempt to collect any goods or item considered to be a threat to or herein referred to as illegal, to the image of the company.

- All prices of imessenger services are subject to review or modification, and without prior information to any customers.

- A customer /client has the obligation of instructing imessenger on whether or not to continue an onward transfer of goods or return of the said goods in situations of unsuccessful delivery attempt or this may attract a fee of over staying goods after a set time frame.

CONTACT US

Office :call: 0813-482-0565
whatsap:0813-482-0565
Blackberry PIN:3302219A
Office Address: 2, Eleduwe street, Ojo, Lagos.
Re: Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care by Flexherbal(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2016
Ok.
Re: Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care by EXPERT01: 12:35pm On May 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Ok.
Thanks
Re: Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care by EXPERT01: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care by topsey01: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
I bought a iphone from ebay and it was shipped down to 'NIGERIA' via ups,

when I tracked it shows something like this ....

Lagos, NG
06/21/2016 13:13
Your package is being held for payment of duty and tax. / We'll contact the sender or receiver about this delivery.

And the item suppose to be delivered since on 20th of June,

So I decided to call there customer care line inmagin a lady picked it up telling me I will need to pay for DUTY charges, H/C AND VAT 24,318.00 NGN for just one phone

Please is help me out !
Re: Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care by EXPERT01: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
topsey01:
I bought a iphone from ebay and it was shipped down to 'NIGERIA' via ups,

when I tracked it shows something like this ....

Lagos, NG
06/21/2016 13:13
Your package is being held for payment of duty and tax. / We'll contact the sender or receiver about this delivery.

And the item suppose to be delivered since on 20th of June,

So I decided to call there customer care line inmagin a lady picked it up telling me I will need to pay for DUTY charges, H/C AND VAT 24,318.00 NGN for just one phone

Please is help me out !
You have to pay the duty and tax, i think ups and dhl now work with customs thereby ripping peoples off next time use third party agent.
Re: Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care by topsey01: 2:47am On Jun 24, 2016
EXPERT01:
You have to pay the duty and tax, i think ups and dhl now work with customs thereby ripping peoples off next time use third party agent.
okay, thanks
Re: Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care by EXPERT01: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thanks for the call and patronage.

(1) (Reply)

Refer Friends And Family To Download Locationforms App And Make Some Extra Cash / Rice Supplier Needed / Help!!!!!!!..information On SPONSGLOBAL COMPANY..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.