Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,320 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) (669 Views)

What Would Happen To Religion If Everyone Was Immortal? / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2016
What would happen in all walks of life starting from Nigerian politics,to everything else in the world entirely if the prophet(SAW) was immortal and still alive?
Re: What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
Would Nigerian politicians have looted our money?
Re: What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2016
Would there have been homosexuality?
Re: What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2016
Would there have been child rapists?
Re: What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by delishpot: 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
Child rapist will take the form of child marriage.
Women would be men's properties
Homos would hide their deeds
We do not need a strict prophet to change us, a very strict ruller would bring as much change to the world.

When someone uses violence and blood shed to keep people in line, I do not count it as a blessing.
When someone uses love, mercy and peace to change peoples behaviour towards goodly and godly deeds, that is what I call blessing and praise worthy.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2016
Would Buhari have become President? Or he would be in the mosque reciting Quran
Re: What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
Would Bukola Saraki have followed his father's steps towards politics or he would be preaching the words of the Quran around from state to state?
Re: What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2016
delishpot:
Child rapist will take the form of child marriage.
Women would be men's properties
Homos would hide their deeds
We do not need a strict prophet to change us, a very strict ruller would bring as much change to the world.

When someone uses violence and blood shed to keep people in line, I do not count it as a blessing.
When someone uses love, mercy and peace to change peoples behaviour towards goodly and godly deeds, that is what I call blessing and praise worthy.
Prophet Muhammad is the most peaceful person that ever lived. He was never strict. His companions were free to him
Re: What Would Happen If Prophet Muhammad Was Immortal (share Your Thoughts) by delishpot: 1:25pm On May 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Prophet Muhammad is the most peaceful person that ever lived. He was never strict. His companions were free to him

OK. I guess I learn new things everyday. But I learnt about others too who we're so peaceful they did not hurt any living creature on purpose not even for food. When you compare the stonnings, beheadings and other bloodshed that happened during his time to those others, you will see that the title most peaceful could pass on to someone else

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/16 / Hidden Facts About ISLAM / Has She Sin To God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.