Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

OAU Wins Yusuff Ali Moot And Mock Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Wins Yusuff Ali Moot And Mock Competition (633 Views)

OAU Wins Best S’west Varsity Award / Ali Bukar Maina Developed An Algorithm For Finding Missing People / LASU Shines At International Moot Competition In India. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAU Wins Yusuff Ali Moot And Mock Competition by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2016
The Faculty of Law of the  University of Ilorin was defeated by the Faculty of  Law of the Obafemi Awolowo University yesterday, Wednesday 25th of  may, in the finals of  the Yusuff  Alli Moot and Mock competition that held at the University of Ilorin

The Faculty of Law, OAU, were said to have dazed and dazzled the audience and other competing Universities by the forensic eloquence coupled with a top-notch knowledge of moot and mock trial displayed by Ehimosan Olukolade and Otuyiga Olasunkanmi of Team OAU during the mock trial.

Obafemi Awolowo University evicted Lagos State University at the moot which qualified them for the mock trial.

The climax of the mock trial was when the Judges stood up to give standing ovation for both counsels representing Obafemi Awolowo University while giving their final addresses.

Other students in team OAU are  Adeniyi Ayomiposi and Akindolire David who represented TeamOAU  in the debate and Tijani Taofeek and Agboola Elijah. 

When asked, one of the students that represented the Obafemi Awolowo University in the Moot and Mock trial, Otuyiga  ‘Sunkanmi, how he felt about team OAU’s feat and he had this to say;

“Hmm, I feel good! … It was my debut moot and also my first mock experience… Its  an awesome feeling to have won my first moot and mock competition”.

http://www.oaupeeps.com/2016/05/oau-wins-yusuff-ali-moot-and-mock.html?m=1
Re: OAU Wins Yusuff Ali Moot And Mock Competition by gisthit: 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo 2016 Computer Engineering Aspirant / Gov. Obiano & Other Dignitaries At The Burial Of Fr. Tagbo / YABATECH Social App Now On Playstore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.