Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Win Cash In Fun Giveaway - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Win Cash In Fun Giveaway (1407 Views)

Participate In This Contest, Win Cash Prizes / Photos: See All The Food A Man Ate To Win Cash Prize / Meet Nigerian Boys That Sets Up Other Nigerian Boys For Cash In Malaysia(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Cash In Fun Giveaway by Danielyak: 1:19pm On May 27, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, I am feeling generous, bored, stupendous and i'll be giving money to 15 people. The first five(5) people I choose will get announced and paid immediately. The first five (5) gets unique amount mentioned below, the remaining ten(10) gets N50,000 each. Post your phone number and your account details and wait for my call. Before you post these details, impress me with a funny poem/unique joke/a meme/an IG video/Youtube video....,just about anything that'll make my few weeks left on earth memorable. I'll choose the first five(5) and after posting their names, Nairalanders will vote for the remaining ten(10). If you cannot post your details online, send it to dan.tukubu@yahoo.com
The top five will also be chosen according to bank accessibility
1. Access bank - N220,000
2. UBA PLC - N180,000
3. Access bank - N 150,000
4. Zenith bank - N 120,000
5. Access bank - N100,000

I was diagnosed with lung cancer some years back and i've made my peace with death. I've donated to various charities and I want to contribute to the forums that gave me joy during my trying times. I choose to use a new account to hide my personal details- No sympathies please, i've made my peace. Time to smile. Let the games begin!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win Cash In Fun Giveaway by Abdullateef77(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2016
scam alert!!!
Re: Win Cash In Fun Giveaway by Danielyak: 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
Nigerians won't believe in anything unless they see some action. I don't know what scam a person can do with your mobile numbers or your bank account. I for one will love to make Nairalanders feel safe. For that, I will only give five (5) people 50k each. by 9PM today, i'll be posting recharge cards pins. 10 from GLO, 5 from MTN, 20 from Airtel and 2 from Etisalat. All N1,000 each. Enjoy!
Re: Win Cash In Fun Giveaway by Abdullateef77(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2016
if you just won #30million naira and your girlfriend/boyfriend got locked up with a #29million bailout,would you bail he/she out?

Answer-bail? Is that a spanish language or what?Ahn!! Ahn!! is it not just jail? let her serve it nah.Afterall joseph went to prison and came out to become king.Mandela spent lot of years in jail and he was one of the most influential men in the world.Obasanjo went to jail and came out to become the president of Nigeria.So what exactly is the point of bailing her? I dont want to tamper with what God is doing in anybody's life.Let her serve it and when its over we will use #1m to throw a big party.
Re: Win Cash In Fun Giveaway by Abdullateef77(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
if you just won #30million naira and your girlfriend/boyfriend got locked up with a #29million bailout,would you bail he/she out?

Answer-

bail? Is that a spanish language or what?Ahn!! Ahn!! is it not just jail? let her serve it nah.Afterall joseph went to prison and came out to become king.Mandela spent lot of years in jail and he was one of the most influential men in the world.Obasanjo went to jail and came out to become the president of Nigeria.So what exactly is the point of bailing her? I dont want to tamper with what God is doing in anybody's life.Let her serve it and when its over we will use #1m to throw a big party.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At The World’s Scariest Selfies / Native Doctors In The House, Come In! (pic) / 5 Things A Man Needs Before Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.