Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online (34390 Views)

Free App To Turn Your Old Phone Into A Home Security Camera / Glo Vs Mtn Who Is The Better Thief? / Tubemate 2.4.0 Free App Download For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by tomdon(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
is it the mtn crappy internet network that we're supposed to use to load the app and play?
it can't work naaaaaaaaa
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Saladin25(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2016
Tonymegabush1:
I tink i understand d game naw after reading dia terms of condition.. After downloading d app create a profile. U ave 30 days free trial after which u cnt play again, to b activate on d app u nid to subscribe wit #50 and its valid 4 a month. Within dat month u can play and earn points, dos wit d highest point will b selected @ d end of d month 4 FFF B4 d hotseat presentation. Mtn really thought dis app truly dis is an avenue to dry our pocket
If it is #50 every month, I can do it but if they charge me more than that am going to remove the app.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
Saladin25:

If it is #50 every month, I can do it but if they charge me more than that am going to remove the app.

ya #50 4 a month u can still buy question if u run out of questions.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
were is the link to download the apo or the app name in Google play
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Saladin25(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2016
Tonymegabush1:

Alright
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Crysallis(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2016
Tonymegabush1:

You will run out of questions every 15 mins or so .... each set of questions cost N50.

I gave up after having to buy questions 4 times within an hour
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2016
Crysallis:

You will run out of questions every 15 mins or so .... each set of questions cost N50.

I gave up after having to buy questions 4 times within an hour

i didnt subcribe neither did i ask 4 question just play d free trial beside i sabi mtn well dis an avenue to chop customers dry and dat app go dey consume data wella
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by TaiKuun(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
rose54321:
Frank is cute kiss
are there still retards on nairaland? Cuz you sound like one
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by tansho(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2016
Anything from mtn is a scam
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 27, 2016
seun no go ban this 1 o, na babajebu in disguise
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by IamBellaRose(f): 9:51pm On May 27, 2016
Am I the only one who believe that anything from MTN is pure scam. I won't even bother, would just wait for people to start complaining because surely MTN does not give ANYTHING, I repeat ANYTHING for free... "MTN refund my money ooooo, I did not subscribe for any callerstune"
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2016
IamBellaRose:
Am I the only one who believe that anything from MTN is pure scam. I won't even bother, would just wait for people to start complaining because surely MTN does not give ANYTHING, I repeat ANYTHING for free... "MTN refund my money ooooo, I did not subscribe for any callerstune"
You can actually get awoof from mtn if you are smarter than them. Take for instance, buy a new SIM card, you will be automatically placed on StarterPack with 500 percent bonus for every recharge. Recharge N100 or N200 and get extra N500 or N1000 to make calls or browse at the rate of 1kobo per kilobyte, let the money in the main account accumulate, don't use it before you make another recharge. Bonus validity is a week. Then you can use the main balance to but data.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by samx4real(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
MTN go finish my people money with this one so!!!
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by ArchEnemy(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
demydea:
Avenue to make people more poor & frustrated. This would therefore increase the level of wailing & transfer of aggression on innocent nairalander due to constant failure or little or no return on investment.
Get ready for more blames allocated to PMB every time a wailing wailer lose his or her money on WWTBAM
lol
Haba
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by quadrado194: 11:12pm On May 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
No time for some unprofitable apps taking unnecessary space on one's device. If you have been dreaming of having a chance to feature on MTN-sponsored syndicated game show WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? (WWTBAM) but do not know when and if that dream to showcase your knowledge and become a Millionaire will ever come true, you can now start celebrating because the game can now be played on your device wherever you are.

MTN has recently developed the WWTBAM app which is on Google Play Store for free and will be available on Facebook in the coming weeks.
Using the app will not only be for leisure or intellectual gains, top players will win weekly and monthly cash prizes, in addition the App provides another means of getting on the hot seat to win up to Ten Million Naira as top weekly and monthly players will be invited to try their luck in fastest fingers first.

Announcing this over the weekend at a media parley which had in attendance several members of the press, Olumide Akinlabi, Media Director for Ultima Limited (producers of the show) , stated that the introduction of the WWTBAM Nigerian app was long overdue and this will give more Nigerians the opportunity to test their knowledge and also win money while doing so.

The Nigerian version of Who wants to be a millionaire? is based on the original British format of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? It first aired on 8 October 2004.WWTBAM which is currently in its 15th season, airs every Sunday on Nigerian Television stations and is hosted by broadcaster Frank Edoho.

On September 11, 2009, Aroma Ufodike became the first person to win the ₦10,000,000, and currently, he is the only one who won the top prize of this game show.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/mtn-who-wants-to-be-millionaire-goes-on.html
it's a scam!
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by kenoz(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Missbizy(f): 11:18pm On May 27, 2016
It's a big lie ooo you need internet connection to play it. Have got it on my phone.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by charlesclmbs: 12:22am On May 28, 2016
There so many of them in google play store so please which to download?
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by charlesclmbs: 12:24am On May 28, 2016
Missbizy:
It's a big lie ooo you need internet connection to play it. Have got it on my phone.

Before watin u wan use play ur airtime?

1 Like

Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Nobody: 12:40am On May 28, 2016
Its a nice initiative
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by murmee: 7:33am On May 28, 2016
cynhamscakes:
If they get through with it, then its a good one. But will they really pay because they know that lots of people will use Google to get answers to almost all the questions.
You will not be able to use Google because it will be timed.. Unless you have a very knowledgeable.person playing along with you.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Skmoda360(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2016
Emilord:
I have a feeling that this is another MTN scamming ruse
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / How To Stop Unsolicited Messages From Mtn,airtel,glo, Others / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.