Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Solid-star Celebrates Ossy On His Birthday, Narrates How Ossy Made Him A Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solid-star Celebrates Ossy On His Birthday, Narrates How Ossy Made Him A Star (915 Views)

Meet Ossy Achievas, The Man Behind Davido’s 30BG Concert / Solid Star Poses In His Undies, Fans React / Solid Star Celebrates His Son, Josh's 1st Birthday Today [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid-star Celebrates Ossy On His Birthday, Narrates How Ossy Made Him A Star by deymoh(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2016
The Chief Executive Officer of Achievas Entertainment Co. Ltd, Amb Paul Cole Chiori, popularly known as Ossy-Achievas, is a year plus today, sharing the same day with Musician Small Doctor who also clocks a new age today.

However, star musician, Josh Iniyezo, a.k.a Solid-Star voices out on how Ossy believed in him since the first day he saw him perform and promised to help him become a star in little years to come which he is today.

Solid-Star wrote this lovely words of appreciation on his Instagram wall to celebrate Ossy's birthday, saying "from the 1st day he heard me sing, he promised to make me a mega super star, evn though there was no much funds then, he never gave up, he was my number 1 fan, he preached my words to everybody he knew then and i remember him playing one of my songs to his entertainment friends, nd that friend asked him to drop me, he laughed and told that friend of his to watch out for solid star in a couple of years. That special thing he saw in me, i dint even know i had it, he taught me a lot of things, groomed me for years till i recorded 1 in million ft legendary @official2baba. OMG, the story plenty abg, it's only God that can reward you for being a blessing to me, @ossyachievasam forever grateful...happy earthstrong to you, wish you plenty Gods blessings, ppl watchout for solid star Joshua Iniyezo in a couple of months @achievasent, blessings, cc @spicychisquare"

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/solid-star-celebrates-ossy-on-his.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF46StOFAB3/?taken-by=officialsolidstar

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Solid-star Celebrates Ossy On His Birthday, Narrates How Ossy Made Him A Star by Emperessnaughty(f): 2:01pm On May 27, 2016
Stories dat touch lipsrsealed
Re: Solid-star Celebrates Ossy On His Birthday, Narrates How Ossy Made Him A Star by Flexherbal(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2016
Those who invest in humans are wise.
Re: Solid-star Celebrates Ossy On His Birthday, Narrates How Ossy Made Him A Star by gagaqueen(f): 2:10pm On May 27, 2016
deymoh:
The Chief Executive Officer of Achievas Entertainment Co. Ltd, Amb Paul Cole Chiori, popularly known as Ossy-Achievas, is a year plus today, sharing the same day with Musician Small Doctor who also clocks a new age today.

However, star musician, Josh Iniyezo, a.k.a Solid-Star voices out on how Ossy believed in him since the first day he saw him perform and promised to help him become a star in little years to come which he is today.

Solid-Star wrote this lovely words of appreciation on his Instagram wall to celebrate Ossy's birthday, saying "from the 1st day he heard me sing, he promised to make me a mega super star, evn though there was no much funds then, he never gave up, he was my number 1 fan, he preached my words to everybody he knew then and i remember him playing one of my songs to his entertainment friends, nd that friend asked him to drop me, he laughed and told that friend of his to watch out for solid star in a couple of years. That special thing he saw in me, i dint even know i had it, he taught me a lot of things, groomed me for years till i recorded 1 in million ft legendary @official2baba. OMG, the story plenty abg, it's only God that can reward you for being a blessing to me, @ossyachievasam forever grateful...happy earthstrong to you, wish you plenty Gods blessings, ppl watchout for solid star Joshua Iniyezo in a couple of months @achievasent, blessings, cc @spicychisquare"

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/solid-star-celebrates-ossy-on-his.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF46StOFAB3/?taken-by=officialsolidstar

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3
I swear ossy is god in mans clothing, I am example , encountered him once but he made a difference to my life,

Such man should be our number celebrity here on nairaland , a mentor to have, a father to run to,

not some private oloshos creating publicity stunt ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY A GOOD FRIEND I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO SEE AGAIN
Re: Solid-star Celebrates Ossy On His Birthday, Narrates How Ossy Made Him A Star by pretydiva(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2016
Nice 1. He didn't 4got d hands dat fed him

1 Like

Re: Solid-star Celebrates Ossy On His Birthday, Narrates How Ossy Made Him A Star by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 27, 2016
nice one jor..... unlike some ppl

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Unveils As New Face Of KIA Motors (PHOTO) / Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " / 'i'm Slapping Myself Now For Missing My Fav People's Wedding Anniversary' Annie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.