Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Will Miss You Letter To Ojekunle Olabisi (Don Mayor), Fmr, Pres, EMSA_OAU. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Miss You Letter To Ojekunle Olabisi (Don Mayor), Fmr, Pres, EMSA_OAU. (453 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2017/2018 Admission List Is Finally Out. / Download Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) Post UTME Past Questions And Answer / Students Collapse Durring Mayor’s Long Speech in Ghana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Miss You Letter To Ojekunle Olabisi (Don Mayor), Fmr, Pres, EMSA_OAU. by donnn: 4:10pm On May 27, 2016
. . . . . . . . . . . . . *...COMES HIS DEPARTURE...* . . . .

And then he was like, "you are the only undergraduate between us, I'm now a Graduate, I'm home now". Words alone cannot express the tuggings I felt in my heart as I remember that truly, there is no Bisi to look forward to meeting, come next semester.

I remember the first day we met-pity I don't know the date and have lost a diary that could have recorded it- he came with Tosin on this fateful night(meanwhile, I met T-babs the evening before while in a hurry to go get some materials from a friend of blessed memory and I was just too busy to give him the time of the day, funny enough, I gave him my room number, X105.) & on this night, there was no light, plus, I was not feeling too good about meeting him as regards the way I treated him the day before, so I tokd roommates to say I was sleeping, which they did. Maybe you believed them or not, I don't know. But that thing called *fate* carried me off the bed on my feet and right outta the room, I think they were three guys in totality. And this started my story with Olabisi.

Now a graduate of OAU, Est. Man., EDM. Former president EMSA.
Bisi, you've been so good to me and if I'm to be asked the best people I met on OAU campus, you'll rank high on the list.
Humble; I still can't believe I had so close a relationship with you, not regarding the differences in our status and all.
Patient; I remember how frantic you sounded in EMSA's dinner night, your coming around to Moz, and even spending time knowing my roommates.
Oh, very caring; one of your best attributes, u remember the sunday I was sick and I'd not even stayed in HC 10 mins before you came in and stayed the night. He was even more active than the rest, getting the drugs, sitting by and petting me, even till we got back to the room shortly before 10. Bisi still came the next day all dressed up, a pointer to the fact that he had a busy day, but could still make out time for me, Oyinlola, aren't I special? I can't just begin to mention other instances whereyou've show-cased your loving and caring nature.
Open; always ready with a piece of word or the other, don't worry, I'll remember your advice. Hey, I rem that night we were at Anglo moz together till midnight, my first stay ever at Anglomoz, well worth it though, getting to know you better and that your former course at the polytechnic, is it Hotel management or what sef?

See, your attributes are just so ingrained in you, they make you who you are and make me love you all the more for it.

I'll miss you Bisi, I'll miss coming to Faj,blk 4 Rm303/307 to see Ojogbon, Alase and Albert.
I'll miss your coming down to Moz, I'll miss my seeing you to no where else except front of health Centre. I'll miss telling people, "that's EMSA's president, he's Bisi."

I regret not coming your faculty more than once.
I regret not knowing you since about 4 years ago.
I regret the fact that I had to enjoy your company for just one session.

I'm glad you were my friend, admirer confidante, padi and Senior.
I'm overjoyed I know you and this alone is the only feeling that help she assuage the depths at which I'll miss you, your face, your smile, your voice, your teases and all.
See, if there is anything you'd forget about me, don't forget to remember that someone out there called Oyinlola remembers you, misses you and love you.
Don't delete your pictures of me, don't you ever delete my number and to crown it, don't you ever fail to miss me and constantly check up on me as frequently as possible.

Take a very good care of yourself, don't loose touch on who you are, enjoy your graduate life, stay prayerful, God forever bless the day I met you, God bless your future!

✍Oyinlola Abby Lawal
23-04-2016

(1) (Reply)

#check Project Topic, Material And Powerpoint Presentation On Web Page Algorithm / Students Took To The Streets To Protest Planned Privatization Of Schools In Oyo / A Nairalander Needs Help On Course Selection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.