Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband (1822 Views)

Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by palserltd: 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
The Jerusalem Post reports: A Jordanian doctor who helped deliver a baby at a Saudi hospital was shot by the woman’s husband who was angry that a male obstetrician tended to his wife, according to a report in the London-based Al-Araby newspaper.

Dr. Mohannad al-Zubn helped a woman give birth in the King Fahd Medical City in the Saudi capital of Riyadh last month.

According to Al-Araby, the father went to the hospital in order to “thank” the doctor, only to pull out a gun and shoot him at close range.
The doctor’s wounds appear to be non-life threatening. The shooter was soon after arrested by the authorities.

“The husband came to the hospital looking for the doctor and shot him in the chest in an attempt to kill him for helping his wife deliver a baby,” said a hospital spokesperson.

Source for more: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/542/male-doctor-who-helps-a-saudi-woman-delivers-her-baby-shot

Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by delishpot: 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
He believes he own his wives and she does not deserve help if not approved by him. Better let her die than have a male doctor deliver her.

1 Like

Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by hedonistic: 5:52pm On May 27, 2016
Female doctors or experienced female nurses/midwives don finish?

How disgusting to have one randy idiot dip his hands into a married woman's pussy with a perverted grin on his face in the name of obstetrician. Why do women enrol in medical school then?
Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by nbright: 3:33pm On May 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by pikin1(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
angry angry angry angry human lives no mean anything to diz idiots.

The number of people wey don die bcoz of female cire pass wetin malaria take.
Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by delishpot: 6:16pm On May 28, 2016
hedonistic:

How disgusting to have one randy idiot dip his hands into a married woman's pussy with a perverted grin on his face in the name of obstetrician. Why do women enrol in medical school then?

How old are you? Cos you seem to enjoy the news that a doctor was shot for helping a mother deliver her baby safely.

5 Likes

Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by tuzeriouz(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
hedonistic:

Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by skywalker495(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2016
hedonistic:

Grow up E-diot! angry

3 Likes

Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by jnoz23(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2016
my bro, no matter how randy u are.
in the presence of a pregnant woman abt to deliver, ur prick go run enter inside!
u fit stand?
Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by hedonistic: 10:14am On May 29, 2016
skywalker495:
Grow up E-diot! angry
Your father is an idiot. Animal.
Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2016
hedonistic:

I think you need to ask God for wisdom. Do you know what went wrong that required the Male Doctor to deliver the woman her baby.I think Religion should be out of Medicine. It's the woman that seeker the Doctor's consent not Him forcing himself to the woman. The woman knows what it means to save life. I can remember the day Accident occurred in Dubai, a female nurse came and Did CPR cardio pulmonary Resuscitation. Of which she has to breath in Oxygen with her mouth in the accident victim's mouth. I think religion should be out of Medicine when life matters most.

2 Likes

Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2016
skywalker495:
Grow up E-diot! angry

Something worse than Online idiot is better .I think Opera mini Idiot.
Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by hedonistic: 10:51am On May 29, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

I think you need to ask God for wisdom. Do you know what went wrong that required the Male Doctor to deliver the woman her baby.I think Religion should be out of Medicine. It's the woman that seeker the Doctor's consent not Him forcing himself to the woman. The woman knows what it means to save life. I can remember the day Accident occurred in Dubai, a female nurse came and Did CPR cardio pulmonary Resuscitation. Of which she has to breath in Oxygen with her mouth in the accident victim's mouth. I think religion should be out of Medicine when life matters most.

Take your own advice.
Re: Male Doctor Who Helps A Saudi Woman Delivers Her Baby Shot By Husband by palserltd: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

That guy may just be a kid joor. Leave him alone. Time will tell

(1) (Reply)

Body Of Newborn Baby Without Arms And Legs Found Dumped In A Forest (photos) / Vikingsvsaxe Men:eket Big Boy Down As Four Confirm Dead In Eket Town Of Horror / A Facebook Slay Queen Got Beaten By A Facebook Slay King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.