Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Academic Essay Writers Urgently Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Academic Essay Writers Urgently Needed (625 Views)

Academic Writers Needed (remote/part-time Gig). / Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. / In-depth Essays Academic Writing Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Essay Writers Urgently Needed by ifyegede(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2016
Hi,

I urgently need the services of some experienced and versatile academic writers for a long term academic questions and answers project. You will be given some academic questions and you are required to provide the correct answers. The ideal candidate would be:

Preferably those with science background. Management sciences and arts would be required soon.

Able to provide detailed and correct answers to academic questions.

Be able to carry out thorough research

Follow instructions

Meet deadlines. Should be able to do at least one essay of about 1500 words daily.

Produce plagiarism free essays. Should be conversant with and use several plagiarism checkers on all essays before submitting them. ZERO PLAGIARISM AT ALL TIMES IS THE WATCH WORD.

Should be willing to do as many edits/.revisions as necessary till an essay is accepted

payment is N3000 per correctly answered essay of about 1500 words. Payment is weekly via bank deposit.

Interested candidates should send their previous samples and CV to ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com, whatsapp 08095933143.

Thanks
Re: Academic Essay Writers Urgently Needed by jesssmart: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2016
A good friend of mine is a regular customer of writing services. He says that only few of them are trustworthy and reliable.
Re: Academic Essay Writers Urgently Needed by williesmith: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Do you need people to organize an essay writing service ? It's a great idea, I know companies offering very quality services ( my favorite one is https://writingdone.com/ ) , I think they earn not bad money , considering the ammount of clients they deal with.
Re: Academic Essay Writers Urgently Needed by nanaman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
jesssmart:
A good friend of mine is a regular customer of writing services. He says that only few of them are trustworthy and reliable.

That's correct. They plagarise your work and tell you its not up to standard. Ask them,what yardstick did they use? Yeye pple.

(1) (Reply)

Earn 5k From Article Re-writing / Web Design / SMART READERS' CLUB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.