Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

WIN 2,000 Naira Recharge Card Or Cash For The Best Write Up For Agricnation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WIN 2,000 Naira Recharge Card Or Cash For The Best Write Up For Agricnation (563 Views)

If You Have Itunes Card Or Any Gift Card For Sale Holla Me / Earn 4,000 Naira Every Day Just Doing These!!! / Win Tomato Seeds, Pepper And Watermelon Seeds From Agricnation For Best Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIN 2,000 Naira Recharge Card Or Cash For The Best Write Up For Agricnation by AgricNation: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
Do you like to write? Are you interested in Nigerian agriculture? Would you like to win 2,000 Naira? It’s Easy!

Join us at AgricNation, by writing a short article on any of these topics of your choice. (1 full page)

Topics

1. Is the government only paying attention to Northern Nigeria and ignoring the East and South when it comes to agricultural loans, jobs and investments?

2. What is the best solution to the Fulani herdsmen killings that have been occurring all around Nigeria?

3. Is the scarcity of tomatoes genuine or is it propaganda for distributors to enjoy maximum profit? How can we solve this problem?

Submit your articles for the chance to win =N=2,000 credit on any network of your choice or get the money sent straight to your account.

Please post it here on Nairaland and make sure you mention us @agricnation so we can access the articles. Or submit to our e-mail, agricnation@outlook.com

The winner would be chosen after a week. Good luck to everyone!

Follow us on all social media platforms for everything agriculture:

Twitter. Facebook. Instagram. Nairaland: @agricnation
Re: WIN 2,000 Naira Recharge Card Or Cash For The Best Write Up For Agricnation by nanaman(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2016
If eventually my write up does not win. Hope my work won't be plagarised?
Re: WIN 2,000 Naira Recharge Card Or Cash For The Best Write Up For Agricnation by AgricNation: 9:16pm On May 27, 2016
nanaman:
If eventually my write up does not win. Hope my work won't be plagarised?

It definitely would not be put up without your permission. Good luck!
Re: WIN 2,000 Naira Recharge Card Or Cash For The Best Write Up For Agricnation by AgricNation: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
We would like to thank those of you that sent your piece of writing and articles to us regarding one of these agricultural topics. After reading and assessing each one of them, we have chosen a winner.

@conte144 was picked as the best writer for his chosen topic, "Is the government only paying attention to Northern Nigeria and ignoring the East and South when it comes to agricultural loans, jobs and investments?" and the winner of 2,000 naira.

Again, thanks for all you participation and stay tuned to AgricNation for more competitions and opportunities to win more money and prizes.

Visit our website: www.Agricnation.com

Follow us on all social media: @Agricnation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Calling All ... / A Male Accountant Is Needed For The Position Of A Project Manager / 23 Weirdest Things Bosses Have Asked Their Employees To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.