Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

All Entrepreneural Minded Students Should Fall In Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Entrepreneural Minded Students Should Fall In Here (390 Views)

Top 5 Ways Nigerian Students Should Not Make Money / 10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing / Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Entrepreneural Minded Students Should Fall In Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2016
Hello,I'm a visionary entrepreneur whose mission is to make profit (as usual).Back in the days as a student ,I embarked on a lot of petty businesses, just to add to what little stipends I got.All thanks to God ,now I import gadgets,and other profitable goods.

Having gone through school and knowing what obtains,I'm interested in supplying serious students with goods to resell (gadgets,female accessories,anything young people like)

On the other hand,if you have a business in your school you think will thrive,I can either give you a loan ,or I come establish and you run it. After a breakdown of the business plan.

Why am I offering this opportunity?
1.I went through school and did a lot of petty business,I couldn't find someone to invest in me to make it big.

2.This is my own little way of giving back to the society.

3.This will help boost your entrepreneurial spirit,perhaps when you finish school ,I might employ or recommend you.
4.Students usually have good ideas;but lack capital to carry it out.

I await indication of interest and comments.
cheers!

1 Like

Re: All Entrepreneural Minded Students Should Fall In Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2016
interested
Re: All Entrepreneural Minded Students Should Fall In Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 27, 2016
Oyin93:
interested
Re: All Entrepreneural Minded Students Should Fall In Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
what's the name of your school? what part of it are you interested in .

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Nairalanders / Sap Automation Testing Online Training In USA / Lagos State Begins Internship Scheme For Students Of Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.