Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale (684 Views)

Lg Tv Lf5400 Tv & Game Remote Control For Sale (photos). / Jakom Universal Remote Control / Where Can I Get LG TV Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 27, 2016
Hello there!There is a relatively new gadget in town ,its called the vr box ! This box is worn on the head after slotting in your phone.

it can be used to watch movies and also to play games (the one with remote control,cause it's of two types).The thing about it is that,it gives a 3d appearance to the movie or game.You actually feel as if you are in the movie(great for horror movies and epics) .If you love movies,videos and games,this gadget is for you.

To order yours

Re: Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale by siempere(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2016
Nice pls input make and price tnks....
Re: Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale by Nobody: 11:43am On May 28, 2016
siempere:
Nice pls input make and price tnks....

Ex might is the make ,the price is N10,000

1 Like

Re: Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale by Weirdman: 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
Do u do home delivery and hope it won't affect they eyes after sometime
Re: Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
No it won't,personally I would advice one movie after the movie you can take it off and rest for sometime.

Too much of anything at all isn't good,asides that-you shouldn't have any problem.

And yes,I do home delivery.
Weirdman:
Do u do home delivery and hope it won't affect they eyes after sometime
No it won't,personally I would advice one movie after the movie you can take it off and rest for sometime.

Too much of anything at all isn't good,asides that-you shouldn't have any problem.

And yes,I do home delivery.
Re: Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale by tobbie247(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2016
wahabian:
Hello there!There is a relatively new gadget in town ,its called the vr box ! This box is worn on the head after slotting in your phone.

it can be used to watch movies and also to play games (the one with remote control,cause it's of two types).The thing about it is that,it gives a 3d appearance to the movie or game.You actually feel as if you are in the movie(great for horror movies and epics) .If you love movies,videos and games,this gadget is for you.

To order yours

Is it still available? For how much?
Re: Remote Control Vr Boxes For Sale by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
tobbie247:

Is it still available? For how much?
I have them in large numbers,contact me on wassap,let's discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Direct Link To Download App World For 9900 / Why Has Payza Gone So Extinct? / 3weeks Old Infinix Hot3 Pro For Sale With Full Accessories In Lokoja, Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.