Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (720 Views)

Describe GOD In One Word / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
Re: . by mrZENographer: 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
You must be occultic? Because you are indirectly propagating or promoting occultism and tricking people to join something you infer to be a trend.
All your works in the name Jesus Back to sender in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 27, 2016
Re: . by mrZENographer: 12:33pm On May 28, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

You bastaard liar! what have i said that makes me to propagate occultism? i asked a simple question. which is what is the population of the children of God in Nigeria? or are you scared? you are scared that someone wants to reveal your secret here. my works in the name of Jesus is burning you and a damned occutlic person like you has no authority to mention Jesus mighty name. how dare you say in Jesus mighty name?

well u were not just asking a question. You answered your question by writing a long vain fruitless answer. kudos.

As for your evil agenda: whether it's to discourage people from going to church or to make people join your occultic trend, it shall not proper. There are holy inspired churches in Nigeria attended by millions. Mountain of fire, Deeper life Ministries, The Lord's Chosen ministry. Am even just wondering how every christian u see is occultic. Because their prayers disturb your powers! or hate speech.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13am On May 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Did Paul Contradict Jesus Christ? / The Sword, The Arm Of The Lord: Christian Terrorist Groups You Never Hear About / Photos Of Murdered RCCG Preacher, Mrs Eunice Olawale, At Bible School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.