Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How To Make Christains Do Whatever U Want... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Christains Do Whatever U Want... (751 Views)

Warning Message I Got On Whatsapp Pls Christains Do Not Ignore / Why Do Christains Lie!?? / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Christains Do Whatever U Want... by Edybleketara: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
I notice Christains behave like scared kids, just threaten them with hell and they will do whatever u ask them to do. They can believe and accept anything due to fear of hell.

....They believe the earth is just 6 to 8 thousand years old as there story book tells dem. Christains have to accept it despite scientific proof dat the earth is millions of years old, otherwise they will burn in hell.

....The story of Noah is obviously fake, but christans believe it cos dey dont want to burn in hell.

....Whenever u want christains to do ur bidding, just threaten them with hell and watch them do and accept whatever u tell them.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Christains Do Whatever U Want... by InfomejobsN: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
angry

Not Nigerians oh, cos most Nigerians are living in here already, so kini big deal!

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: How To Make Christains Do Whatever U Want... by princy80(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
what inspired dis thread? who is a christian?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Christains Do Whatever U Want... by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Edybleketara:
I notice Christains behave like scared kids, just threaten them with hell and they will do whatever u ask them to do. They can believe and accept anything due to fear of hell.

....They believe the earth is just 6 to 8 thousand years old as there story book tells dem. Christains have to accept it despite scientific proof dat the earth is millions of years old, otherwise they will burn in hell.

....The story of Noah is obviously fake, but christans believe it cos dey dont want to burn in hell.

....Whenever u want christains to do ur bidding, just threaten them with hell and watch them do and accept whatever u tell them.
Am a Christian, try it on me as an example....
Re: How To Make Christains Do Whatever U Want... by OKOATA(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Edybleketara:

I am a Christian but me for one I don't believe in that hell shit, did God create me to die and go to hell? He created sin so definitely he knows I would sin, so why should I burn in hell forever because I sinned, it doesn't make a single sense.

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Monday Bible Study 4/7/2016. / I Am Not Sure The Christians In Nigeria Are Up To 100, 000 / Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.