Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,928 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

An Expert Ph.d. Final Dissertation Proofreader/editor Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Expert Ph.d. Final Dissertation Proofreader/editor Needed. (405 Views)

2018/2019 PTDF Ph.d & M.sc Overseas Scholarship Scheme In The United Kingdom / Ph.d. Or Job? / Tech Writer And Proofreader Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Expert Ph.d. Final Dissertation Proofreader/editor Needed. by victor101(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
Dear All!

I would like to have an academic paper edited and reviewed for a Ph.D. final dissertation. I am looking for a proofreader and editor for an academic paper. The candidate should have solid background political science or economics. I preferably to hire a reviewer with managerial economics background. You must be an expert in this field. I will kindly ask you to integrate some missing information and rephrase. If you notice a big problem, I do kindly as you to let me know, in order to decide on it together. There is the need to organize all the charts and figures, and name them in case the name are missing, please do cross reference when needed.

Topic of the dissertation: Unlocking the potential of Cross-Sector Partnerships: a Shared-Value perspective
The study is approximately 120 pages long.

I'm willing to pay #8000, price is negotiable depending on your Ph.D. final dissertation experience.

If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, I encourage you to submit a proposal. In so doing, please submit AT LEAST 2 writing samples so that I can gauge your skill levels. Submissions that do not include writing samples will be deleted. Send applications to aprofessor@naij.com
Also, I'll appreciate if you have a Skype acc, for easy flow of communication (Indicate your Skype ID in your application).

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Driver Urgently Needed / Search Engine Optimization / Social Media Marketing Expert Needed / 10 Top Online Courses That Will Bost Your Promotion Or Employability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.