Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

The 5 Kind Of People You Will Meet In NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The 5 Kind Of People You Will Meet In NYSC Camp (1333 Views)

A Nairalander Wins Mr. Macho In NYSC Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / 6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Kind Of People You Will Meet In NYSC Camp by Bari22: 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
The 5 Kinds of People You Will Meet In NYSC Camp Image: 360Nobs By: Nneka Otika | 25 Day(s) ago ADVERTISEMENT The compulsory one-year youth service is one that comprises the start of post-university life. While many people look forward to the NYSC program, others like yours truly believe it’s a waste of time. And would rather eat hot coals than partake in it. Alas, not many of us have the opportunity to by-pass the service year as it is called. Two categories of new corp members: Those who are super excited and the relunctant ones. You may have resigned your fate to serving Nigeria or belong in the excited category of new corpers, either way you must serve. Here are a few people you’d run into during your 3 weeks orientation camp: 1. The ITKs (I-too- Know) This group of new corp members have studied the NYSC program like it’s an examination. They even have know about NYSC than the commandant.This group of people are walking and breathing NYSC enclycopedias. 2. The SpiriKokos These are the ones that will vehemently refuse to wear the Khaki because it is trouser. They can be recognized by the religious matter they are constantly toting around. 3. The Romeo and Juliet There is always that couple that meet in camp and suddenly become attached at the hips. They are always loved up for the full 3 weeks. At the end of camp, their love usually disappears or not. Just watch them. 4. The Attachees This group don’t know where they belong. They jejely watch the camp settings for a few days before attaching themselves to the people in power or those they can gain stuff from. 5. The JJCs (Johnny- just-come) This group of people are always looking lost. Like the entire NYSC program is an alien concept they have yet to understand. Questions that a new comer will ask, this group still persist in asking way into their second week of camp. Watch people in camp and classify them according to our list. Which group did you notice more? i like this post Image: InformationNG Image: DailyPostNG Image: NairaLand Image: 360Nobs Image: 360Nobs 
Re: The 5 Kind Of People You Will Meet In NYSC Camp by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
3 & 4 I dunno why but that's what I was
Re: The 5 Kind Of People You Will Meet In NYSC Camp by DanAdes525(m): 2:02am On May 28, 2016
The I.T.Ks and The spiriKokos - I'm definitely, goina watchout for them.
Re: The 5 Kind Of People You Will Meet In NYSC Camp by dorox10: 9:39am On May 29, 2016
Stream 2 PCM posted to Kwara state click link below to join others
https://www.nairaland.com/3125229/kwara-state-16-batch-stream
Think u

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This NYSC Outfit(photo) / NYSC PPA In Ibadan, Oyo State / Nysc batch that has the highest population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.